Cardinals QB Kurt Warner Feels Playing Is No Longer Fun

Discussion in 'Arizona Cardinals' started by BigBlueBruiser, Jan 20, 2010.

1. n1gbpackfan

n1gbpackfan Title Town USA

I forgot about that til now! lol. Maybe Reggie can give him the answer :icon_cheesygrin:

2. Texxx

Texxx Special Teamer

Don't really get why people dog pile up and bash the guy. He's been a great QB in this league and will probably go to the HOF one day. He's on his last leg as a QB, but still playing at a pretty high level and has carried this team along with Fitz the last two seasons. Of course it's going to be a tough decision for him at this point. Warner's been a class act throughout most of his career as well.

Good luck to you Warner at whatever you decide to do. It's been fun watching you compete and you deserve to enjoy whatever it is that you're doing. I hope you come back, but only if your heart is in it.

3. BillRing

BillRing The BOSS

KW is a great QB,,,,he gets bashed because of his religion more than anything else...and his wifes bad hair-do ten years ago. Kurt Warner is a HOF'er hands down..he's one of the best QB's ive ever seen play in this league.

4. DoubleC

DoubleC i'm ready now...

Yeah! He's still a great QB but now it's time for the 49ers to take that crown back :redface: . Retire Kurt.

5. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

eh, every athlete struggles walking away from the game whether they say it's God's decision or not. It's very difficult for most guys to retire from this sport.

6. BettisComeBack

BettisComeBack Special Teamer

I've seen it in his face, many times this year.... he is done! He doesn't want to be out on that field, any more, plain and simple. I hate to see it happen but wish him the best!

7. AtlantaBlazer

AtlantaBlazer Knuckles The Echidna's Brother

Let him have his faith, if you don't believe in it, then don't worry about it. But I (not religious, but I do believe in God, long story, not discussing it here) respect the fact that he needs to meditate on his decision. Sometimes you need a little time away from whatever it is just to get an idea of how it's going to be.

8. SoDev

SoDev Don't tase me, bro!

Yea, wasn't just the hair, it was also that Kurt was better looking than her (guess that was because the hair and make-up)... but anyway... Brenda Warner has aged like fine wine!

Screwin' Smokin'!

[​IMG]

9. ushp

ushp Rookie

I couldn't agree more!! GO SAINTS!

10. Harvs01

Harvs01 Pro Bowler

she really did get much hotter with age....super hot!

11. BillRing

BillRing The BOSS

:icon_cheesygrin: I couldn't agree more...I was surprised to see how well she's aged....she's a very attractive looking women.

12. Texxx

Texxx Special Teamer

Kurt Warner and his wife are very into their religion and people of faith. Is that really hurting anyone? Yeah, Kurt and his wife spreading those messages about God are really negative aren't they? Lol! Regardless of what people believe in or not they're heart is in the right place and they seem like two very quality individuals. I've never been a big fan of Warner or anything like that, but I don't see any reason of why anyone would hate the guy or his wife.

And his wife's always been very pretty. Even with the bad hair do back in the day. It was pretty silly looking but you could tell she had a pretty face.

13. Sportsguy

Sportsguy AKA-Sportsguy9695

If you sont think its fun anymore....... Retire

14. Once she let her hair down, Brenda became a total babe.

Couldn't agree with you more. :icon_cool:

15. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

makeup is a wonderful thing.

16. SoDev

SoDev Don't tase me, bro!