The "I Just Watched This Movie" Thread.

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by DawkinsINT, Jul 22, 2007.

1. hermhater

hermhater Guest

I just checked on IMDB and it seems that Pandorum was meant to be a 3 film franchise.

Whether they make the sequels depends on how well it does at the box office.

Sadly it only grossed about $10,000.000...

How the heck is that possible?

This movie is freaking spectacular!

2. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

The Firm- 7/10 Remake or another version of an older Gary Oldman movie that was made for TV. This was good but not up to par with the great football hooligan films
    Drop Zone- 6/10 Decent Wesley Snipes movie from the mid 90's.
    A Guide To Recognizing Your Saints- 9/10 Really good movie. thats all I have to add lol.

Just watched the 3rd film listed there. Robert Downey Jr was in it and various other d-bags.

3. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Finally saw the 3-D Avatar and this movie is freaking AMAZING, I could go back and watch it again and again.

4. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

I freaking love that movie.

5. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Never heard of it, gonna check it out.

6. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

How did you come across it? I don't the movie had a theatrical release and it's pretty unknown film despite the big name actors in it. Even 2 douchebag actors like Lebouf and Tatum were actually good in the movie. Downey didn't do much in the film to be honest.

7. hermhater

hermhater Guest

I've got it now, just waiting for the Pro Bowl to finish to watch it.

8. DawkinsINT

I heard Chazz Palminteri mention he had just completed the movie in an interview, so I rented the dvd the week it came out. I've also seen it a couple of times on the movie channels.

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

I watched Pandorum tonight. I liked it quite a bit. I need to watch it again for a couple of things that confused me.

9. hermhater

hermhater Guest

I watched A Guide to Recognizing Your Saints and only made it a half hour in.

The more I watch Pandorum, the more I notice things that aren't quite right.

I think some of it is because they planned on making sequels and wanted some foreshadowing, but not sure.

And wtf is with the green goo on the walls Bower keeps finding?

10. DawkinsINT

Why? Was it the mood you were in? I think it's an excellent film.

11. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Without discussing the plot of the movie, you could say yeah it was the mood I was in.

12. DawkinsINT

I watched Zombieland tonight. Quite the fun movie. Woody was hilarious. I'm hungry for a Twinkie now.

13. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Zombieland was Awesome!

14. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

15. hermhater

hermhater Guest

I'm trying to imagine it in 3D

16. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

watching it on blu ray as opposed to a screener might enhance the experience. It was a good movie I'd give it an 8.5/10.

17. hermhater

hermhater Guest

I totally loved it dude.

18. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Just saw Daybreakers with Sam Niel, William Dafoe and Ethan Hawke. That was a pretty damn good movie, it delivered more than I was expecting. It didn't feel like a throw-a-way vampire movie.

19. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

i thought it was bit rushed but alright but then again i didn't finish it

20. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

456. Vampires Kiss- 5.5/10 Nicolas Cage is zaney in this and he's really the only reason to watch this. Really quite funny at times.
    457. Dear John- 6.5/10 Not bad movie. Tatum shows that he can sort of act. The chick in the movie was terrible.
    458. Avatar- 8.5/10 unique film. some really interesting aspects but the story is run of the mill.
    459. The Collector- 8/10 Great soundtrack and some pretty awesome kills in this movie. Could have been better but overall it was worth the watch. Some guys who did saw 5 or 6 did this movie, this turned out better than any of those saw movies they did.
    460. The People Vs Larry Flynt- 9/10 Great movie. Had seen it before but was definitely worth the rewatch. Harrleson is the crap.
    461. Ca$h- 7/10 Sean Bean was quite good in this movie. Really the only it had going for it was his suave.
    462. Being John Malkovich- 10/10 Brilliant movie.