Tiger Woods To Break Silence Friday

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Sports' started by themush, Feb 17, 2010.

1. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Tiger Woods to Break Silence and Apologize at Friday Press Conference

Tiger Woods intends to end three months of silence by apologizing on Friday, the first time he will be seen in public since a Thanksgiving car crash started a domino effect of sexual allegations against him.

Woods is expected to speak on Friday at 11 a.m. for a mere five minutes from the PGA's headquarters in Ponte Vedra Beach, Fla.

"This is all about the next step," Mark Steinberg, his agent, told The Associated Press. "He's looking forward to it."

In a statement, Steinberg said he would speak to a "small group of friends, colleagues and close associates" and that he "willl discuss his past and his future and he plans to apologize for his behavior."

Tiger Woods Holds Press Conference, Breaks Silence on Friday - ABC News

2. hermhater

hermhater Guest

So the reconstructive surgery has healed I take it?

3. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

He doesn't need to apologize to me. Just figure crap out with your hot wife and get back to the game that's made you the icon you are today.

4. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

Tiger doesn't need to apologize to any of us. At best, make ammends with your wife and move on.

5. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Whatever, he's an idiot. If he had half a brain he'd take his money, say heck golf, heck Elin, and heck the media, and dissappear to Brazil or something. Ain't nobodys business how the man lives his life so let him live it in peace.

6. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

If he did that he would be an idiot. His wife would take every damn dime from him.

7. falcon_91

falcon_91 Pro Bowler

If they split everything 50:50 it's not like Tiger is going to be at a driving range betting who can hit further

8. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

the so so at best looking broad would get 300/500 million
    tiger should just move on

9. MediaGuy

MediaGuy Ball So Hard University

Golf needs Tiger more than Tiger needs golf. But Tiger needs Elin more than Elin needs Tiger. You figure it out. I think Tiger has.

10. Xpunk10

Xpunk10 X10

It's not a press conference unless they have a Q&A session. Otherwise he should just be like everyone else & post an apology on his website and not waste everyone's time.

11. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

The world will stop rotating Friday at 11am.

12. Xpunk10

Xpunk10 X10

I wonder if Rachel will be there? :whisper:

13. MediaGuy

It would be nice if half a dozen of his mistresses showed up LOL! :icon_cheesygrin:

14. 86WARD

86WARD -

Great...another I made a mistake, I apologize, I have a problem, blah, blah, blah...

Just tell me you that because you are rich, you like living the lifestyle of banging chicks and that you're sorry you got caught and that you're not sure it won't happen again.

:icon_rolleyes:

15. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

All he had to do was stay single. Why marry (even though she's freaking smoking hot) if you pull trim like he does?

16. 86WARD

86WARD -

lol...

17. SoDev

SoDev Don't tase me, bro!

Maybe he wanted kids... with a mom. And no, she can't peel every dime off him. Se could do some serious damage but he'd still be stupid rich and he's still got lots of time to make plenty more.

He doesn't owe anyone an apology besides maybe his wife if we wasn't straight up with her. If I was his rich I may have a wife but she would know how it is. I do what I want.

18. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Uhhh that's not how it works....

19. MediaGuy

The Public Relations/Image Management campaign is in full swing. Pun intended. This is the first picture of Eldrick since Thanksgiving.

[​IMG]

We got this photo, taken earlier today, of Tiger jogging near his home in Florida. He's wearing his Nike shirt and shorts -- important because Nike stuck by him. Tiger is not wearing a wedding ring.

Source: TMZ.com

20. Xpunk10

Xpunk10 X10

:pointlaugh:

& since you're not rich you can only dream of this lifestyle. :run: