Elimination Chamber

Discussion in 'Wrestling Talk' started by Mike S., Feb 2, 2010.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

So I guess it's all set for Batista and Vince McMahon vs John Cena and Brett Hart for Wrestlemania after the first Elimination Chamber match and impromptu follow-up match.

As for the other contestants.....Kofi was just a ragdoll for the match who had no chance. Cya at Money in the Bank (if that's even going to part of WrestleMania....word is they now might do a PPV just for the match...ugh). Orton vs Legacy is coming....wonder who will be the face in that one? HHH & Sheamus....what will their roles be for WrestleMania? I seriously thought HHH would either win or they'd keep the belt on Sheamus so HHH would headline vs him.

2. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

I'm just happy Cena lost the belt not much longer. :icon_cheesygrin:

3. SRW

Yeah for real....for a sec I was cursing at the TV!

4. DaBearsrule4ever

Yeah, and I was cursing at the results until I saw Cena vs. Batista and Batista won.

5. SRW

Drew McIntyre over Kane in a match the crowd was completely dead for. And now a Diva match is up next.....yawn.....

6. DaBearsrule4ever

Drew McIntyre, another HHH asskisser.

7. SRW

Oh no....please don't make this some Diva brawl for it all.....

Now it's LayCool vs Maryse & Gail Kim.....Michelle McCool couldn't draw heat from the crowd if she took a crap on a baby in the center of the ring.

Someone PM me when this atrocity is over.

8. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

If it is Vince McMahon & Bret Hart as Bastista/John Cena's managers then they would have killed a dying storyline by making it a title match as well. Simply lame.

The dirtsheets are saying that Cody Rhodes is going to turn on Ted DiBiase soon, which will set up a triple threat match. Supposedly they are going to wheel out Cowboy Bob Orton, Dusty Rhodes and DiBiase Snr as their managers for it, which really smacks of desperation on the WWE's behalf in an attempt of attracting an older audience.

And HHH/Sheamus, that one has snoozefest all over it! So dissapointed that Kofi has basically been demoted to Jobber to the stars, his Orton feud had potential...

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

Agreed SRW, if it wasn't for the fact she was banging the Undertaker, McCool would be nowhere. She and Layla are horrid on the mic.

9. DaBearsrule4ever

WWE's booking of the Divas has been a joke and always will be.

10. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

Anyone know why they have decided to make the Diva match EVEN more worthless, not that Gail Kim & Maryse are any good in the first place...

Agreed. Natalya is the best wrestler out of the divas, and they have her as a valet of a jobber tag team. :icon_rolleyes:

Diva match over. Miz talking smack about "Daniel Bryan" and now a match is set with him and MVP for IC. Anyone else sense an interference :p

11. SRW

The Miz vs MVP......let's hope they give it more time than they did last month in the Royal Rumble PPV.

12. DaBearsrule4ever

Oh Miz, Miz, Miz, lol... Without the BS politics booking the match, Bryan Danielson (I refuse to refer to him as Daniel Bryan) would tie him up into so many knots.

13. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

i know 0 about Bryan Danielson, so I say this with a grain of salt of knowledge:
    Ive read on multiple dirtsheets and message boards that Miz is 'mentoring' Danielson to teach him character, not about in ring skills. Miz's character is AMAZING compared to the majority of WWE characters, so I do believe he can offer assistance in that area. Now if the dirt sheets are totally off basis and Danielson is loaded with charisma, ignore my post

14. DaBearsrule4ever

When Bryan Danielson was the ROH World Champion, he was a heel and he knew how to work the crowd pretty good.

15. SRW

Danielson can WORK. The American Dragon's in-ring skills are some of the best in the business. If you were to meld his in-ring skills with The Miz's mic skills....oh my.

16. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

like i said, i know nothing about him
    i look forward to seeing what he brings to the table
    but this isnt Miz fault, this issue lies at the feet of the idiots who run WWE

17. SRW

:qft::yeahthat:

18. SRW

The Miz with some color....nice!

19. SRW

Last Chamber match is underway....CM Punk made quick work of R-Truth.

C'mon Jericho!!!

20. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

RTruth

WWEs way of meeting quota