Want A Tim Teabag Autograph? Only $160

Discussion in 'NFL Draft Discussion' started by Roy31, Mar 7, 2010.

1. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

We may not know which team Tim Tebow will suit up for in 2010, however, we do know people want his autograph and they'll pay handsomely for it. The former Florida quarterback appeared Saturday at Palm Beach Autographs, and according to the Florida Times-Union, an estimated crowd of 1,500 people were in attendance to pay $160 for a Tebow autograph.

Source: Sporting News

2. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

Yea 160 my butt. That money better go for a charity.

3. falcon_91

falcon_91 Pro Bowler

I'll teabag tim and sign autographs atferwards for free

1 person likes this.
  4. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

The all holy Tim Tebow can quote on his eye black, but obviously this hypocritical asswipe forgot about Timothy 6:10 (Talk about irony).

5. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

I'm pretty damn sure this is his management team making the decision and not Tebow.

6. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

My god... I have both Ric Flair's autograph, that cost $30, and Bret Hart's autograph, that cost $25.

$160 for an autograph? Get the FREAK outta here! I would have just left if I didn't know that before hand. I'm sorry but I WILL NOT pay $160 for an autograph, I don't care who you are, especially when you haven't even made it to the pro level offically yet.

1 person likes this.
  7. hermhater

hermhater Guest

This.

8. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

this.:icon_keel:

9. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

Tim Teabag = riic

10. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

I think mush is crying.

11. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

More like laughing.

You guys would sacrifice a testicle if someone, anyone, wanted to give you $160 to sign a piece of paper.

Haters....

12. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Jesus touched and healed the sick for free.

Just sayin...

13. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

First of all nobody in the world cares about wrestlers autographs but you. Secondly I wonder if Tebow would give me a free autograph if I told him I would abort my firstborn if he didn't do it. Hopefully he would give it to me so I could take a picture of myself taking a crap on his signature while performing an abortion.

14. DoubleC

DoubleC i'm ready now...

The fact that people are willing to pay to have some scribble on a piece of paper is beyond me.

15. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

STFU with your homer bullcrap. You cry Gator Hater whenever someone posts anything that isn't 120% pro UF. Just grow a pair. :icon_rolleyes:

16. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

First off, I can give a two craps less what you say. Secondly, if you want to take this to the fight club, bring it.

17. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

keep the personal attacks in the FC.

18. falcon_91

falcon_91 Pro Bowler

Thats because i'm selfish and generally a bad person
    Tim Tebow acts like he is a demi-god

19. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Touched a nerve did I? :icon_eek:

20. falcon_91

falcon_91 Pro Bowler