Derek Anderson Rips Browns Fans, Says They "Don't Deserve A Winner"

Discussion in 'Cleveland Browns' started by ravenfan52, Mar 9, 2010.

1. ravenfan52

ravenfan52 Perennial All Pro

Derek Anderson's contract was terminated on Tuesday. His parting message to Browns fans will ring long after his passing statistics from the past five years fade into obscurity. "The fans are ruthless and don't deserve a winner," Anderson wrote Tuesday in a terse e-mail when asked for a reaction to being released. "I will never forget getting cheered when I was injured. "I know at times I wasn't great. I hope and pray I'm playing when my team comes to town and (we) roll them." Anderson was cut one day after the Browns traded an undisclosed 2011 draft choice to the Seahawks for quarterback Seneca Wallace.

Source: News-Herald

2. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

Dude you are no winner.

3. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

:rollinglaugh:

4. Edge

Edge Rookie

Browns fans response to D.A.

Thanks D.A...... for all your success in Cleveland and for your exit remarks to Browns fan.. We look forward to your sportscenter highlight reel when you breaKk the NFL record for most interceptions in a season.. Also.. we welcome you back to Cleveland with your new team....so we can add to the pick list...... cheers/Edge

5. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Don't laugh, crowned. Your team will need a QB if Big Ben ends up in jail :icon_eek:

6. 86WARD

86WARD -

Awesome! I've just become a fan of D.A.!

7. JASON4RMLA

JASON4RMLA Go Kings!!

I don't know about all that.. but hopefully he gets another chance to start.:popcorn:

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

You ain't never lied! Even if Big Ben doesn't go to Jail, his Career is pretty much DONE! Females all over this country will DEMAND that Ben Rothlisberger is suspended from the league -- if he doesn't get locked up!

If I were the owner of the Steelers I would've cut him already..

8. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

wow... lmao

9. 86WARD

86WARD -

classic! lock him up. I'll sport my "7" with pride after reading that comment...lol.

10. MediaGuy

MediaGuy Ball So Hard University

Derek sucks or he would still be a Raven. That means a lot doesn't it? Seriously, sour grapes coming from a guy who does not meet Holmgrens needs. Odd man out. Go earn a job somewhere else. Sounds real good on your resume that you threw the last fanbase under the bus.

Loser looking for a job.

11. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

They wont roll anyone if your playing Derek

Thats why they cut you

12. hermhater

hermhater Guest

The fans cheered when he was injured?

WTF Cleveland????

13. Jihad Joe

I would too. He was pretty crapty

14. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

He should shut up. He's an okay quarterback but terrible decision making and not the best accuracy.

15. Jihad Joe

I seriously would have cheered if Brad Johnson got hurt in 2008

Its not nice, but if you suck, Im gonna be happy when you arent playing anymore

16. cpgobrowns

cpgobrowns < Deer/Headlights

Pretty classless to cheer while a player is injured. But, way to be professional DA. Being just as classless isn't gonna help you make any more money. They were cheering for Ken Dorsey to come in, so that should tell you how great you were.
    Was gonna wish him luck, but now I just don't care. Sorry you got your feelings hurt.
    Link is to the article in the PD where Josh Cribbs called it the "low point" for Cleveland Browns stadium (which is really saying something)

Browns QB Anderson heard the jeers after injury | Cleveland Browns - cleveland.com - cleveland.com

17. TheSnowman

TheSnowman #1 Trap Star

I had good will toward the guy. Had. Totally classless, both sides could say things they didn't need to, so here's mine. Derek-you are the worst kind of football player. You have all the physical talent in the world, but you're too dumb to come anywhere near your potential. I hope you read this. It is you, sir, who does not deserve a winner.

18. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

To bang on all Browns fans like that is almost perverse. Had Andersen said something like "And to all Browns fans who booed me when I was injured, I hope your tongues rot off after sucking each others butt-hecked cocks", I could have respected that.

19. MRAVEN

MRAVEN 1st Stringer

Shame on you Clownie...seriously though it sounds like Timmuh V2.0

[​IMG]

20. DontKnowMe

DontKnowMe Anti-Social Networker

If he thinks they don't deserve a winner then he is perfect for the Browns.