Should Roger Goodell Suspend Big Ben

Discussion in 'Pittsburgh Steelers' started by Omen, Mar 10, 2010.

?

Should the Commish Suspend Big Ben

Poll closed Mar 24, 2010.
  1. Yes.......this is twice now

9 vote(s)
    29.0%
  2. No.........he is innocent

5 vote(s)
    16.1%
  3. Lets wait and see

17 vote(s)
    54.8%
  1. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

plain and simple should Big ben be suspended? yes no or wait and see.

2. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

I'm saying no, and it's not a homer answer. He hasn't been accused of anything yet, and it's not abnormal for females to target celebrities for things like this.

3. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Yep, sorry Steeler fans. Trouble follows this kid. He needs to be taught a lesson.

4. Crowned

Who is going to vote yep... he is innocent? nobody knows that, the poll should be changed. But I voted let's wait and see.

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

taught a lesson for what? mingling at a bar and having consensual s*x? He has never been charged with anything.

5. Flacco2MasonTD

Flacco2MasonTD ಠ_ಠ

I don't think he should be suspended until something definite comes out of this - but if anything material does come of this I think they should bring the hammer down on his butt hard.

6. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Yeah and the girl "fell and hit her head" too.

7. Crowned

I'm not saying he didn't do it, but actions have to be justified.

8. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

i put it that way bc other player have been suspended while never being convicted of anything.......they were suspended and "innocent" so to speak

thay had just guilty of bad judge ment

9. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

10. SoDev

SoDev Don't tase me, bro!

This.

11. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Wait and see if he can buy his way out of it.

12. Saintsfan1972

Saintsfan1972 BREESUS SAVES

[Dr. Dre] Wait! What if there's an explanation for this crap?

[Eminem] What? She tripped? Fell? Landed on his rod?!

3 people like this.
  13. 86WARD

86WARD -

QFT.

14. hermhater

hermhater Guest

:lol:

Rep dude...

15. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

:icon_cheesygrin::icon_cheesygrin: POST OF THE MONTH:icon_cheesygrin::icon_cheesygrin:

16. steeljake75

steeljake75 Rookie

In the first incident criminal charges were dropped against Ben so if charges were to be filed this time it technically would be the first time he got into this kind of trouble. That being said, this is twice now Ben's name and the words 'sexual assualt' have been in the same context and if he doesn't get suspended a very sternly worded warning from Goodell containing the words 'eight games' and 'if this crap happens again' seem in order.

Of course if Roethlisberger played for Cleveland, Cincy, Baltimore, Dallas or Oakland I would say throw the book at him...

17. Nukleopatra

Nukleopatra International Thing.

I think I know you.

18. steeljake75

steeljake75 Rookie

I think you might be right, although my use of proper punctuation and spelling may throw you off, so be on your toes. :icon_cheesygrin:

19. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

I'm on the fence about this. No question that the last accusation had no backbone, but this one seems to have some substance to it. And having these "witnesses" come out of the blue for me seems to add fuel to the fire for me.

Obviously all this is speculation, but what I would say is the NFL shouldn't do anything until anything solid comes out.

I'm a Big Ben fan and I have a soft spot for the Steelers, so I'm not hating or anything.

20. Flacco2MasonTD

Flacco2MasonTD ಠ_ಠ

I at least hope the NFL media gives it to him as hard as they fed it to Tom Cable last season - its only fair.