Ben Roethlisberger's Lawyer Hires A Private Investigator In Assault Case

Discussion in 'Pittsburgh Steelers' started by BigBlueBruiser, Mar 12, 2010.

1. An attorney for Ben Roethlisberger has hired a private investigator to look into a 20-year-old Georgia college student's sexual-assault allegation against the Pittsburgh Steelers' quarterback. Police in the college town of Milledgeville continue to investigate, but they have released little information since the accusation was made last week. Roethlisberger's lawyer, Ed Garland, said he has hired his own investigative team. "Any lawyer representing anyone needs to know all the facts so that he can perform his duties," Garland said.

Source: NFL.com

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2010
  2. 1 person likes this.
  3. hermhater

hermhater Guest

:Loco:

Rep dude...

4. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

This is getting more and more suspicious. IMO of course.

5. Tarkus

Tarkus The Thread Stalker

Sounds like someone's gettin' nervous enough to get a PI to start going thru a certain someone's closet in search of skeletons to help muddy the waters...

6. 86WARD

86WARD -

"In 1972 a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire the A-Team."

7. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

Mr. Rapelisberger is looking more guiltier as the days pbutt.

1 person likes this.
  8. 86WARD

86WARD -

original.

9. y2kbug

y2kbug Take the Gunga!

The moment i saw that his attorney was talking about hiring his own P.I i realized that this looks really really bad for him, specially since this is not a civil suit which can easily be settle out of court with a large settlement but he is being investigated of a crime.
    I bet that Ben's P.I are gonna be digging into the girls love history and dig up so much dirt on her to make her credibility questionable, only because that's the only thing that could help Ben at this point.

10. KISSman

KISSman QB Expert

He wouldn't need to hire a P.I. if he were just honest about what happened.

1 person likes this.
  11. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

Maybe he is being honest , if he's actually guilty heck that keep lying.

12. 86WARD

86WARD -

How's hiring a P.I. admitting guilt? lol...

13. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

hiring a PI means they're needing dirt to discredit this young lady

not saying that it happened or not, but thats what they're doing

1 person likes this.
  14. y2kbug

y2kbug Take the Gunga!

Exacty!! They hired the P.I to dig up dirt on the girl to make her testimony look bad due to any dirty laundry that she might have in her life and make Ben look better.

Like KISSman said you wouldn't need to hire a P.I if you were just telling the truth

15. Crowned

Ben's already looks bad because his past is public, this can even the playing field. Nothing wrong with a fair fight.

16. y2kbug

y2kbug Take the Gunga!

This is not to make it an even field cause the police always turns all of its findings to the defense so its not like they keep it uneven.

If Ben was convicted of the crime i can see him hiring a P.I but no charges has been filed and he already feels the need to hire a P.I to question the girls integrity throughout her whole life looking for the smallest lie or mistake she might have made to make her testimony questionable

17. Crowned

Yea you missed my point, Ben is being judged by his history by all of us here, so it's only fair we see her history as well.

18. 86WARD

86WARD -

In every case like this one party tries to make the other party look bad. It's very common, it doesn't necessarily mean that he's guilty...lol...

As for doing it before charges are pressed, better safe then sorry. A smart person guilty or not is going to cover his butt...wouldn't you?

19. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

This case has settlement written all over it.

20. 86WARD

86WARD -

Yep.