Browns Trade QB Brady Quinn To The Broncos

Discussion in 'Cleveland Browns' started by BigBlueBruiser, Mar 14, 2010.

1. I could see that happening. Maybe a draft day type of deal to fill a need. He was slapped with the First and Third round tender. The Broncos could work around it with another club if they want to part with Orton and hand the reigns to Quinn right now.

2. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

They could do that, remember Green bay slapped a full Franchise tag on Corey Williams a couple years ago then traded him for a 2nd a week or so later

3. According to the Denver Post, Kyle Orton is expected to be the Broncos starting quarterback in 2010. We'll just have see how that plays out in the coming months.

4. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

Skill wise Orton is better hands down. But if we're talking upside it's Quinn however if it doesn't click for him in Denver it never will.

5. Jihad Joe

Im talking "skill wise" as in physical talent. Orton is a much better QB right now, but in terms of raw talent Quinn isw much better

I do agree with you about if it doesnt work out in Denver. If we can succeed in the system that made him a Heisman candidate two years in a row in college, then he is just not an NFL QB

6. JASON4RMLA

JASON4RMLA Go Kings!!

As bad I as hate saying this.. The DONKS made a good move by trading for Quinn.

7. SoDev

SoDev Don't tase me, bro!

Daywalker has to be loving this, lol. :icon_cool:

8. TheSnowman

TheSnowman #1 Trap Star

Quinn's huge ugly muscles get in the way of him throwing a football. Now Browns fans can hate him like we should have been able to all along

9. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

quinn>>>>>orton

now that hes not in a complete shamble situation, good running game, good recievers, good defense. quin is going to dominate mark it down

10. Bears 88

Bears 88 FTW

11. pctrips

pctrips Pro Bowler

haha, yeah...now him and jordan can share a man crush on Quinn.

Put down the crack pipe, he's looked completely lost every time I've seen him play.

12. Jihad Joe

Put Orton on the Browns and he wouldnt do much better

13. warcrychief

warcrychief Ur just da assistant Pimp

wow i cant wait for da Chiefs 2 slam Quinn into the ground.

14. Jihad Joe

Chiefs are still a ways away from slamming anyone into the ground

15. pctrips

pctrips Pro Bowler

I'm no Orton fan either....I'm happy either way.

16. KISSman

KISSman QB Expert

Sounds like two teams who are just throwing sh*t against the wall hoping something will stick for them.

17. y2kbug

y2kbug Take the Gunga!

I don't understand for the life of me why there are so many people with a man-crush on Brady Quinn. What has the guy done? Absolutely nothing!!

They guy was a bust and when i watched him play he was simply terrible, the guy had no long arm, his accuracy was terrible to be nice, and the only thing that i know he has done is bang Alicia Sacramone and do those stupid EAS commercials

18. AtlantaBlazer

AtlantaBlazer Knuckles The Echidna's Brother

Quinn is too afraid to test the waters downfield.

19. Jihad Joe

They wouldn't let him do it in Cleveland. He's got a quality arm, however once Chudzinski left they stopped challenging teams down the field and became a dink and dunk offense

20. 86WARD

86WARD -

Not a Quinn fan at all...I was hoping the Browns would keep him...