Free Agent CB Pacman Jones Misses Scheduled Workout

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by Roy31, Mar 19, 2010.

1. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

Former NFL cornerback Adam "Pacman" Jones did not appear for a workout as expected Friday in New Orleans. There was no immediate word on why he chose to cancel the widely publicized appearance. Jones was supposed to hold his own workout for scouts after Tulane University finished its Pro Day.

Source: New Orleans Times-Picayune

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2010
  2. pctrips

pctrips Pro Bowler

Now hopefully he'll disappear forever.

3. MRAVEN

MRAVEN 1st Stringer

I just spit beer all over my screen....that's freaking hilarious:rollinglaugh:.

1 person likes this.
  4. y2kbug

y2kbug Take the Gunga!

I did the exact same thing except with gatorade.

Now no one can say that Pacman is not a bum. He is a case of Herpes that simply will not go away

5. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

6. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

7. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

WOW, Just WOW

8. Jones infact showed up for his scheduled workout. James Varney believed Jones' workout was taking place at Tulane University but its being held in another venue.

9. 86WARD

86WARD -

Classic...nice job Varney.

10. SeanTaylor21

SeanTaylor21 TheKingofKind

DAMN YOU JAMES VARNEY!! DAMN YOU!

11. "You know what I mean?"

[​IMG]

12. theeraser21

theeraser21 u r a slapdick

according to la canfora, pacman was at the pro day

13. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

I JUST SPIT THIS HATERADE OUT OF MY MOUTH NOW KNOWING ALL THE HATERS SPIT ALL THEIR DRINKS OUT OF THEIR MOUTH WHEN THEY WAS HATING. get outta here and quit living your life to see people fail. Hope he gets signed, hes a helluva player when hes on the field.

14. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

I don't know whether to take that comment seriously or not.

So whats the deal. He showed up late or something?

15. wide right

wide right Grumpy Old Man

I wonder if Adam can spell the word "four" yet?

16. SeanTaylor21

SeanTaylor21 TheKingofKind

He's a freaking bum and tarnishes the rep of this league along with any team he signs with. Good player or not, he better straighten up or he ain't goin' nowhere. Hell it might be too late.

17. GJDMQYB

GJDMQYB Guest

Some NFL team will give Pac Man his "last" chance 1 year Deal

18. MediaGuy

MediaGuy Ball So Hard University

He pissed somebody off at Tulane and moved to another location. He worked out today. Varney looks like an butt going with that story with out all the facts.

19. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

i dont see the big deal of how he messed up his chance in Dallas? A minor mistake sure, but he's freaking human. Dallas released him because of something that came up in the reason the titans had him suspended for and ended up trading to Dallas. The Bodyguard incident isn't crap. At least he didn't put out a hit for someone like Marvin Harrison did, you wanna talk about tarnishing the rep of the league, Marvin was the class of the league, and basically had a dude killed. Ain't nobody saying crap about Marvin when his name was popping up in threads last year, Say what you say, it's a bunch of people hating on a dude who when is on the field, is as much of an athlete as anybody.

I feel like a c**k for even coming to the aid of a former Mountaineer.