Raiders QB JaMarcus Russell Tips The Scales At 290 Pounds

Discussion in 'Oakland Raiders' started by BigBlueBruiser, Mar 26, 2010.

1. Adam Schefter of ESPN reports via twitter that two people in the Raiders organization reported that quarterback JaMarcus Russell returned to Oakland and tipped the scales at 290 pounds. This disputes earlier reports from the San Jose Mercury News that Russell tipped the scales at 271 pounds when he showed up a day late for the Raiders offseason workouts. Coach Tom Cable indicated that Russell would compete for the Raiders starting quarterback job along with Bruce Gradkowski but with these new developments, along with the Raiders interest in Eagles QB Donovan McNabb, could put those claims in serious jeopardy.

Source: Adam Schefter: Twitter.com

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2010
  2. Ryan Leaf who?

3. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

At least Leaf didn't eat himself out of the league.

4. Saintsfan1972

Saintsfan1972 BREESUS SAVES

5. MediaGuy

MediaGuy Ball So Hard University

Leaf is on 10 years probation. So by Roger's formula he would be eligible to return to the NFL in 2025.

6. hermhater

hermhater Guest

What a freaking joke...:tsk:

7. Nice!
    :Loco:

8. SoDev

SoDev Don't tase me, bro!

9. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Just put him on the damn line already.

10. JASON4RMLA

JASON4RMLA Go Kings!!

JaPORKus - JaPORKus - JaPORKus *sigh*
    Well, I told you guys that Al Davis gave up on JaPORKchop. All JOKES aside, JaMarcus Russell has pretty much disrespected Al Davis... It's only a matter of time before he's released. (RAiDER NATiON don't Stress about it) :icon_cheesygrin:
    :beerfunnel:

11. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

Russell sickens me. He's mocking Al Davis and the Raiders organization, he's making a mockery of the quarterback position. His complete and utter lack of motivation to learn and improve as a football player should put him out of a job. Let him live off of his fat salary bonus guranteed money for a couple of years till it's time to get a real job. But do yourselves a favor right now and release his butt.

12. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to SoDev again.

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

That's what I'm sayin'!!!

Although, he might as well be a damn turnstile. No motivation to figure out how to play qb, I'm sure the same would go for lineman.

13. 1usctrojan

1usctrojan Guest

The guy has a 10 cent brain, what a waste.....

14. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

It's worth that much? I didn't even know he had a brain, I though his head was full of pudding and skittles.

15. nastynate184

nastynate184 Fuck Michigan

freaking disgraceful he personifies the whole freaking raiders organization

16. 1usctrojan

1usctrojan Guest

Actually, I think he defines it....just please do not draft my boy Taylor Mays...please God no.

17. Saintsfan1972

Saintsfan1972 BREESUS SAVES

[​IMG]

brother from a different mother

18. smeags

smeags militant geek

this guy gives the owners so much ammo on the rookie salary issue.

19. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

lol thats awesome