Dolphins Trade WR Ted Ginn To The 49ers

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins' started by BigBlueBruiser, Apr 16, 2010.

1. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Battle didn't even return kicks for you, he was a punt returner, which is something Ginn isn't, I fail to see the comparison.

2. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Well I said he's better, great even compared to Arnaz Battle who averaged about 2 or 3 yds on KR I think, whatever it was Ginn is definitely a step up.

3. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

My error, I got screwed up with KR and PR...I'm so stoopid!!!!...:icon_redface: Battle did KR for us in his early years. Glen Coffee I think was used that way for a bit.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2010
  4. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

5. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Yes Axion, I said that in the post above yours, it was my error, however Battle did KR duty for us but that was in his very early years with us, our KR game is horrendous so hopefully he'll help that.

6. DontKnowMe

DontKnowMe Anti-Social Networker

7. Androidraider24

Androidraider24 Team Veteran

She doesnt watch football.

8. The Mullet

The Mullet Reptile Guru

I like it. Would have rather Holmes, but like it none the less.

9. Fez

Fez Chicharooney!!!

Not overly excited about the move. Better return man than what we have, but I don't expect him to be a starting WR anytime soon.

Also, we have to eat up his contract. His top 10 draft pick contract.

The bigger question here is... did his family get included in the deal to us?

10. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

Randy Moss and a 4th, thats in that same category.

11. True.

But that was three years ago.

12. Jammin Jaguar

Jammin Jaguar English Student.

I wouldn't grumble if my team gave up a 5th round pick for Ginn Jr. Whilst he hasn't lived up to the ability that was expected of him being a 9th overall pick I don't think we should put him in the 'bust' category just yet. It was a reach, but not a bust. He can still turn things around after three not-so-eye-catching seasons. Just like Troy Williamson.

Psych.

13. Gehring53

Gehring53 2008 National Champs

Ginn has underachieved so much. He ducks from contact, has a hard time getting separation, and especially hard time making the catch. I'll take the 5th round pick please.

14. MadMoxxiFavGun

MadMoxxiFavGun Going Crazy

and i offered the niners 4th lol