Assault Victim Says Steelers QB Ben Roethlisberger Exposed Himself

Discussion in 'Pittsburgh Steelers' started by BigBlueBruiser, Apr 15, 2010.

1. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

How about he raped your daugther. Still cool with it?

2. hermhater

hermhater Guest

:icon_lol:

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2010
  3. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

I'd be honored.

4. 86WARD

86WARD -

fixed. lol...

5. ravenfan52

ravenfan52 Perennial All Pro

this freaking douche has to burn in hell. and not just for being a steeler.

6. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Leave the anger at the circumcision table.

7. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

Do you Steelers fans really believe this kid is totally innocent of each of these alleged charges?

8. 86WARD

86WARD -

No, I don't think he's totally innocent. I think the broad in the Nevada case is lying though. This Georgia one, there is a lot of evidence, but also a lot of doubt. I think something happened there, but only two people know what that exactly was.

He hasn't been convicted and I'm not one to pass judgement. I'll say the evidence didn't look good against Ben, but he's never been convicted and that's what I have to go off of. I do find him guilty of being a boneheaded idiot for putting himself in these situations and think he has a problem with alcohol that needs to be fixed. Along with the suspension that is coming, I hope they put him into counseling so that he can address these issues not only as a player but as a human being.

I also think he deserves a chance to get his freaking head straightened out and that if anything remotely close to this happens again, he should be cut from the Steelers roster.

Really? You wish that on someone?

1 person likes this.
  9. Tarkus

Tarkus The Thread Stalker

^^This^^

He may be guilty of rape to some but this is more about immaturity, celeb entitlement/ego, celeb groupie/etc. than about getting a 'serial rapist' convicted in a kangaroo court off the streets.

Besides, it's not like there isn't enough blame to go around for everyone in this. lol

10. 86WARD

86WARD -

So true...she put herself in this position as well...

11. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

Of course we don't think he's totally innocent... Am I wanting to lose a starting quarterback who brought us 2 rings in 5 years and has more wins then any other quarterback in their first 50 games over something that can't be proven without a shadow of a doubt? Screw No.

12. 86WARD

86WARD -

lol...regardless no charges pressed ='s innocence!!