The Official Philadelphia Eagles Thread

Discussion in 'Philadelphia Eagles' started by smeags, Aug 27, 2007.

1. smeags

smeags militant geek

nice to see the schedule makers set us up this way. week 2 and the last week of the year. should make for some fun times.

2. burnout2oo7

burnout2oo7 I Am Dawk's Broken Heart

Yeah, but I feel like the games could carry a lot less meaning this way. In week 2, everything is still working out in the division, so while Cowboys and Eagles games are always considered "critical", the game won't have (an apparent) direct effect on who makes the payoffs/wins the division. And when the Boys come to town the last week of the season, it's not impossible that both teams will be resting their starters.

3. smeags

smeags militant geek

i have some sad news to report - i found out yesterday that a good friend of mine from the EMB, a guy who i got to know way back in 2000 when this whole internet thingy started & sat behind me at games with his son when he came to town passed away. Califonia_Eagle was his username. great guy, great fan. he'll be dearly missed.

R.I.P.

4. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

Damn, sorry to hear that

R.I.P

5. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

Steven Jackson is nothing...
    Marc Bulger is nothing...
    Tory Holt is nothing...

Have you been watching football for the past 3-5 years?

Has he ever posted anything worthwhile on this site? If so, I haven't seen it.

Sad, bro.

R.I.P.

6. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Jackson missed the whole TC and preseason.

Bulger is one more concussion away from the retirement castle.

Holt is getting old pretty fast...

I don't care who you are...without an OL and a decent defense, you could be the best player ever at any given skill position and still do crap.

Hey!! You're the expert here...I'm just saying.

7. smeags

smeags militant geek

obsession

8. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

Hey!! Three Pro Bowl players are nothing... you're definitely right...

I'd be obsessed too if I knew that the team I hate the most was going to stomp my team in 7 days.

9. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

Let's see how the Eagles do when they have to play a real team, and not a bunch of inept players, like they did last Sunday. The Rams should be arrested for impersonating an NFL team.

10. smeags

smeags militant geek

another uneducated cowboys fans that thinks they just beat the 72 dolphins in week 1. :icon_rolleyes:

11. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

This is coming from a Philadelphia Eagles fan who refuses to take off his green colored glasses. Like every year, he has visions of Lombardi Trophies dancing in his head. And, like every year, he will be sadly disappointed. Again.

12. smeags

smeags militant geek

^^^^ i rest my case. you have done nothing in your last two posts but act like we're in the smack forum further proving an obvious lack of education. i say that because i give you enough credit that had you been educated well enough in life you'd know better.

wake up sparky, you beat the browns, the freaking overrated browns, a team that had an even worse defense than the rams last year, a defense that gave up a whopping 64yrds less than the rams on sunday against a supposedly far more talented offensive team, a team that had the luxury of playing some of the worst teams in the nfl last year.

you need to put down the booberry cerreal and face a fact, neither team beat anybody last week.

13. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

The Official Eagles Team Thread

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 19, 2010
  14. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Screw yeah! What a crazy freaking offseason. I honestly have no idea who this team is right now. Makes me nervous. I haven't been nervous about football in April in forever.

15. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

Definitly gonna be a interesting season im not that worried about it. Im not expecting a superbowl season or anything but its gonna be fun to see what kolb can do with this offense.

16. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

The front office has been ridiculously aggressive this offseason. I like it.

17. smeags

smeags militant geek

if ernie sims is healthy the eagles just commited a crime againt the lions.

18. smeags

smeags militant geek

so much to watch tonight. everyone thinks the eagles will go db in the 1st round so of course they will do the opposite.

19. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

Really any pick on the defensive side can't be a bad one. DB, LB, DT... it's all good. If the right OL is there, that works for me, too. I'd love to see more aggression and trading up if the right player is available.

20. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

When your open to drafting just about any position equally that's how you know your rebuilding :icon_frown: