The Official Dallas Cowboys Thread

Discussion in 'Dallas Cowboys' started by Omen, Sep 6, 2007.

1. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

as stated in a different thread, I would love to give up a 2nd for Gaither, wouldn't cross my mind. He was rated top 4 OT, and only 24 as stated. If we traded Marion, we could get that pick right back.. and then focus on the Safety position. WR talk, i hope we do something, as long as it's not in the direction of Dez Bryant. I've had my mind set on Shipley/Gilyard for awhile, but since then I believe Shipley's stock has went up a little bit.

2. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

I read this on a buddy of mines mock draft

Your thoughts?

3. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

i would rather us go after pouncey or ulapati (ms) or mays or e thomas in the first..............

i just read a scout report and this this dude sounds good too but if we plan on usong free there we should get a safety bc presently we dont have one there

4. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

I like Saffold .He might be a better OG in the NFL than Iupati

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

We are looking to trade a bunch of guys. Word is we are trying to pry a 2nd off of someone for Tellus............riiiiiiiiight

Last edited: Apr 20, 2010
  5. Jihad Joe

Im starting to think if Bryant gets out of the top 15 he'll be a Cowboy

Any thoughts?

legit/smokesreens?

Like/Dislike?

Cowboys fans, who do you have as our first pick?

Word is we definatly arent taking an OL in the first

I think its gonna be a slight tradeup for Dez Bryant

And if Bryant doesnt drop........McCourty

6. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! I'M SO PYSCHED we got Dez Bryant! Absolutely love the pick.

7. Jihad Joe

What do you think we are gonna do in the second?

8. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

Probably going to go with the guy we see is the best player available. Probably thinking Offensive Line but if theres somebody still around with a ton of upside who they could see making an immediate impact on the team than they'll do that. I'm thinking maybe Chris Cook, Dunlap, Wooton maybe. I'm really not to sure though.

9. Jihad Joe

Cook's a guy I like alot. One of those guys you can develop into either a CB or a FS.

I like AOA for the same reason's, but I dont think he is a guy that see's the field on a good team for a couple years, kinda like J-Will

10. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

Is there a guy out there worth our time at OL

what about Bruce Cambell from Maryland?

11. Jihad Joe

Saffold is our best bet IMO. I like Duccasse to if we think he is a OG

I would have wanted Campbell in the first, but he might too talented to pass up in the 2nd. He would have to start for a couple years. I would rather have Chucky Brown tho

12. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

Didn't see that pick coming.

13. Jihad Joe

Im not happy.......I'll leave it at that

14. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

well, I dont even need to ask after Roy/Joes response

15. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Screw! Why did it have to be a State Penn player? This move won't be overanalyzed for years or anything :-(

16. Jihad Joe

At least we dont have Taylor Mays

I can learn to live with a funky pick as long as the kid can ball

17. Omen

im preety stoked with our picks i like J didnt see the 2nd pic coming i thoughts we were getting a OL or Saftey but from the youtube stuff it looks like the dude can play i really stoked about Dez

18. Jihad Joe

Jame will be 30 in January and Phillips did say Lee was gonna play "Mike", so Im wondering if they are getting ready to move on soon

19. Omen

that kinda sucks i like james and i was thinking at first maybe a brooking replacment............and dude i saw a vid of ASA and damn the dude does have skills im excited

and dez what can i saw i have been pissed about Randy since 98 and i think JJ has redeeemde himself

20. Jihad Joe

I can really see Dez catching like 40 to 50 balls out of the slot this year. If we keep Crayton, we are ridiculously stacked at the skill positions

I could see Lee taking over for Brooking before James. I think James is a FA after 2011, but Im not sure

With AOA, it would be nice to get Sharper for 2 years. Would give AOA a good mentor and a good amount of time to learn the defense