The "I Just Watched This Movie" Thread.

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by DawkinsINT, Jul 22, 2007.

1. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

just watched a short film called 2081 and all i gots to say is wow damn good work

2. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

finally saw Iron Man

i wish I had seen it earleir

3. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Iron Man was awesome.

Can't wait for the sequel!

4. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

ok I got the Hurt Locker...should I wait until I'm fully in control of my faculties before viewing? Is it that kind of movie?

5. hermhater

hermhater Guest

I watch movies in a different manner than others dude,

Yes.

6. Jammin Jaguar

Jammin Jaguar English Student.

I watched this drunk as hell at 4am with a few mates after a night out. Gotta say it wasn't worth staying up until 5.30ish for, it was an average film I thought considering the action/war/army films that have been made before. Probably give it a 5/10.

7. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Did you watch it?

8. wide right

wide right Grumpy Old Man

I just watched The Blind Side. If I ever meet Sandra Bulluck I will punch her square in the freaking nose for making me sit through that crap. I can't think of a more cliche ridden piece of crap sports film than this. It's no coincidence Michael Oher has distanced himself as much as possible from that movie. Wow that was bad!

9. hermhater

hermhater Guest

I was pretty disappointed as well wide right.

It was a damn chick movie, disguised as a football movie.

10. wide right

It was like a Lifetime movie. The kind hearted rich white woman saves the poor black child with so much potential but so little direction just by giving him the white love & attention he always unconsciously desired. Now he's a success in life.

Vominous movie.

11. hermhater

hermhater Guest

That's what I said, you just used more words. :icon_cheesygrin:

12. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

meh, I thought it was good.

13. wide right

The only thing good about that movie was Sandra's tight little butt in those white skirts.

14. mike oxlong

I saw Moon. AWESOME sci-fi movie. About this guy who is on the moon for a 3 year contract and his time is almost up and he is looking forward to going home. The Earth gets it power from the moon and a man has to stay there to send back the fuel cells. His time is almost up and his mind starts playing tricks on him. Kevin Spacey does the voice of the computer. Really well done. Sam Rockwell is the main character.

15. hermhater

hermhater Guest

That and the youngest kid was kinda funny...

16. hermhater

hermhater Guest

I'd have to look back to see what rating I gave it, but I think it was between 6 and 8.

17. mike oxlong

I thought it was great and had an interesting twist. One of the better sci-fi movies I have seen in some time.

18. hermhater

hermhater Guest

I enjoyed it dude, wish it had a slightly higher production value I guess.

19. heckin' Zombieland..heckin bad butt movie!!!!

20. hermhater

hermhater Guest

War Games 10/10

WarGames (1983) - Trivia

I just caught this line for the first time and had to google it to see if I heard right:

:Loco: