2010 NFC East Predictions

Discussion in 'Dallas Cowboys' started by King Romo, May 4, 2010.

?

Who will win the NFC East in 2010

Poll closed May 9, 2010.
  1. Dallas Cowboys

13 vote(s)
    52.0%
  2. Philadelphia Eagles

4 vote(s)
    16.0%
  3. New York Giants

4 vote(s)
    16.0%
  4. Washington Redskins

4 vote(s)
    16.0%
  1. King Romo

King Romo Cowboys and Yankees

As we come one day near to another fantastic NFL season, I have decided to make a thread about one of the most talked about divisions this off-season-The NFC East. Just about every team in the divison this year has a shot at winning the divison, which will be a photo finish like it has been in the previous years.

-Dallas Cowboys
    Defending Champions. Haven't made any gigantic off season moves other than the release of Flozel Adams and Ken Hamlin, the 'Boysplan on bringing back the squad who got the job done last year. With Dez Bryant in town, if productive, Expect Romos best season yet. with 3 Reliable targets in Miles Austin, Jason Witten, and Possibly Dez Bryant, the 'Boys look to be in business this year. Flozels hole still concerns me, however I am counting on Free or Jerry jones to take care of it. The Defense is set once again, After Mike Jenkins coming off of a pro bowl season as well as Terrence Newman, Demarcus Ware, and Jay Ratliff.(All '09 Pro bowlers)

-Washington Redskins
    Boy oh Boy! Doesnt get much bigger than what the skins of done this off season. They have completly redone their franchise with bringing in a new HC and QB, Both who have had fantastic tenures in the NFL (as much as it pained me to say that about #5) you cant debate it. With McNabb in town the skins are going to put up a fight for the divison this year, no doubt about it. I wouldnt be surprised to see them sign one more reciever this off-season to be that much more close in contention. (No, Not T.O.). The Skins are going to be one of those teams this year who are going to be fun to watch. Who knows what to expect of them. However, If Shanahan and McNabb can click early, No team is safe.

-Philadelphia Eagles
    Well, easily the most debated, controversial trade this year. However dont expect their front office and HC Andy Reid to roll over and call it a re-building year. This Franchise is always good. With Kolb going to be under center his first full year, I dont expect a deep playoff run like maybe philly has been used to besides last year. However I do expect an Above Average year for the Eagles. This will be another very interesting team to watch in the NFL.

-New York Giants
    This team has not made a lot of bang this off-season, HOWEVER no one can sleep on the G-MEN. They started out fantastically last year, including spoiling The opening game at Cowboys stadium. They draft Piere-Paul who simply was a monster at South Flordia and is going to have Romo, McNabb, and Kolb running for their lives. Expect a better year than what last year produced. Tom is a good coach and wont settle for anything less than a winning record this year.

As you can see all team have decent debates. Its going to be a blast watching how this great divison plays out next year. My gut feeling is that it will come down to one or both of the divison games week 17.

September 13, So close, but yet so FAR!

2. Cowboys have that swag in the division. Expect them to have a good year with the addition of bryant. I voted boys but aren't so sure yet with how their schedule looks.

3. King Romo

Agreed. With the 3rd toughest schedule in the league this year, the 'boys road is far from easy. however with the dedication and the hard work I witnessed in just about every game last season besides washington at home and of course minnesota, nothing is impossible

4. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

Dallas

5. SoDev

SoDev Don't tase me, bro!

I think the Giants and Dallas will be fighting for it in the end and they both have brutal schedules so a lot can happen (Dallas 3rd and Giants 7th ranked). I'm going Giants (shocker!), I think they get the running game going and get their crap together on D.

6. King Romo

Thanks for the vote! I can respect your opinion. You guys will have a good season

1 person likes this.
  7. SoDev

Yea man. And for the record, it is definitely Dallas's division to lose, and the Giants need to do the 2 things I listed to just to be on par with them.

1 person likes this.
  8. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

I say both the Cowboys and the Giants will make the playoffs. Just pick who gets the division and who gets the wildcard.

9. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

if the new redskins click, this is the only division in football that you can legitimately say all 4 teams could win. wasn't it just a couple of years ago that every team in this division finished 8-8 or better? that could/should happen again this year.

10. King Romo

Yea-The 08 season
    New york 12-4
    Philly- 9-6-1
    Dallas- 9-7
    Skins 8-8

11. SoDev

Prob. is that this year we are all in the top 10 of hardest ranked schedules. D=3, G=7, W=8, P=9. May be hard to all be at least 8-8.

12. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

well, but isn't most of that s.o.s. based upon the fact that you have to play each other 6 times?

if the nfc east crushes everyone outside of their division, like they did in 2008, it could happen again............ and quite honestly, i don't see why they won't. i like how all 4 teams are shaping up.

by my calculations, in 2008, the nfce went 26-13-1 outside of their division. that's freaking dominant. i think they will do it again this year now that the skins may be back in the picture.

13. SoDev

I'd like to see 2008 out of division BEAST schedule compared to this years... maybe later.

14. King Romo

IMO,
    NFC East has been and will be the toughest division in football. Every time there is a division game it means something at the time and the game is a rival. There isnt a lot of divisions out there where every single divisonal game matters...ya know?

15. Dallas or G-men

16. warcrychief

warcrychief Ur just da assistant Pimp

something in my gut tells me Philly. idk why.

17. hermhater

hermhater Guest

This is my pick.

Eagles fans start the hate now, my jinx is legendary.

18. HailttRedskins

HailttRedskins I Still Say Redskins

By the way of it everyone seems to be voting for their team haha.

19. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

I thought the same thing when I saw the Skins had any votes

20. HailttRedskins

HailttRedskins I Still Say Redskins

I'm not voting for you buttholes haha.