Ex-Giants LB Lawrence Taylor Arrested On Rape Charge

Discussion in 'New York Giants' started by MediaGuy, May 6, 2010.

1. SoDev

SoDev Don't tase me, bro!

Yea, if he requested it he's a real pos, but I'll get back on that train when that is revealed in court..

2. MediaGuy

MediaGuy Ball So Hard University

Crap happens. I got up @ 10:30 am. Grabbed a cup of joe, crap, showered and shaved so I could be at work by noon. Fired up the computer and ESPN on the TV @ 10:50 am. First words I hear from Sage Steele is "This Just Into Sports Center". I sad GIF already got this. Somehow I got it first. Just now got home from work and am catching up on the who, what, where, when and why. Sometimes a NFL Headline just falls into your lap. :icon_cheesygrin:

This is going to cost LT a lot of $$$ and some jail time. How much money does he have left? Plus somewhere Big Ben is saying Thank You.

3. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

[​IMG]

4. MediaGuy

MediaGuy Ball So Hard University

It is what I do. It is how my people are. :icon_cheesygrin:

5. SoDev

SoDev Don't tase me, bro!

While this means rod from a legal standpoint, it does reflect well from a moral one.

Report: LT's alleged victim said she was 19 | ProFootballTalk.com

6. Saintsfan1972

Saintsfan1972 BREESUS SAVES

7. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

i heard today that his lawyer claims that once it gets to court, the 'real' story will be told and it isn't what's being reported currently. this will be a circus if it actually makes it to court......

8. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

I'm waiting for the hooker candlelight vigil. Them ho'z stand to lose alot of money

I love LT

Last edited: May 9, 2010
  9. hermhater

hermhater Guest

10. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

If LT gets locked, a bunch of girls are gonna lose buisness

11. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Good point dude.

These women have habits to support.

FREE LT!!!