The Official Philadelphia Eagles Thread

Discussion in 'Philadelphia Eagles' started by smeags, Aug 27, 2007.

1. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Was this the apology interview?

2. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

mcnabb is such an butt sometimes, dude talks out of the side of his mouth and thinks he is being clever.

3. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

I HATE EAGLES PHANS! Unnapreciative crapheads deserve the bottom of league. Donovan deserved better and the team does too!

4. hermhater

hermhater Guest

5. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

unattach yourself from his nuts already lol

yea mcnabb did good for us all these years but he dident get us a championship thats all that matters.

6. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Glad you don't hate me.

7. mike oxlong

It's funny how much mcnabb has moved on but yet still cannot go 10 minutes without making a backhanded comment talking insinuations out the side of his mouth.

When asked a question, he could say he's moved on, but no, he apologizes to the city, give me a freaking break. He loves to perpetuate this "story" and no matter how much I appreciate the great things he did for my team, it doesn't change the fact that he is being an utter douche about it now.

8. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

By apologizing for not accomploshing the 1 thing he didn't do in Philly?

9. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

Go be a freaking Redskin fan, dude. Clearly you love McNabb more than the Philadelphia Eagles.

10. hermhater

hermhater Guest

What would be the implications of a Chiefs victory over the Eagles in a SB?

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

Are you sure that's what he's saying?

11. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Don't bother HH.... He's one of THEM. Half the fan base has convinced themselves the only real Eagles fans are the ones that hate the best QB in the history of the franchise.

12. smeags

smeags militant geek

then we have the fans who think if you don't lick said QB's taint you're just a negadelphian who never appreciated McVictim and don't deserve to be a fan of the eagles.

typically they don't live in the philly metro area.

13. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

I hate to go there, but you sound like the McNabb version of GQMDYB or whatever the hell his name is.

14. smeags

smeags militant geek

oh snap !

15. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

I realize we disagree alot and now after reading the other thread I realize your old, impotent, and nobody wants to heck you but COME ON....that was a low blow friend!

16. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

:icon_cool:

And there isn't much lovejuice left for anyone else after your ________ is done with me, knowwhatImean?

17. mike oxlong

So anyone that doesn't love everything that he does automatically hates him. That's ridiculous and bullcrap. Again, I appreciate and love everything he did for the Eagles, but that doesn't change that he is a double talking bullcrap artist that loves to play his "insinuation" game.

18. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Where do you see that I said that or implied that? If your interested in actually responding to what I post just let me know. I try not to respond too often to posts that argue with statements or points I never made in the first place.

Last edited: May 18, 2010
  19. smeags

smeags militant geek

Quote:
    Originally Posted by phiglesphan [​IMG]
    I HATE EAGLES PHANS! Unnapreciative crapheads deserve the bottom of league. Donovan deserved better and the team does too!

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

:icon_cool:

20. smeags

smeags militant geek

Rendell Will Root for Skins, Not Birds in Playoffs: Politico | NBC Philadelphia

what ????? are you kidding me eddie ? you while the philly mayor, along with that dumbo eared cespool of human fecal matter angelo cataldi led the crusade to boo the eagles not picking ricky williams at the 99 draft you freaking c**t !

you also took part, while the philly DA took part in pelting jimmy johnson and the cowboys at the vet.

be careful what you wish for ?

god, if you exist, please strike this windbag down. today !