Seahawks Among Teams Interested In WR Terrell Owens

Discussion in 'Seattle Seahawks' started by SRW, May 19, 2010.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Several teams, including the Seattle Seahawks, have made exploratory phone calls about free-agent wide receiver Terrell Owens, a source with knowledge of the situation said Wednesday. The nature of all the calls, which came at different points of the offseason, have been very preliminary. The Seahawks' interest -- it wasn't mentioned when their call or calls were made -- was described as such. The Seahawks, who at one point explored acquiring Brandon Marshall from the Denver Broncos, could be out of the wide receiver market after selecting Notre Dame's Golden Tate in the second round of last month's draft. The nature of interest in Owens, who caught 55 passes for 829 yards and five touchdowns with the Buffalo Bills last season, remains limited as a handful of teams have ruled out signing him.

Source: NFL.com

Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2010
  2. warcrychief

warcrychief Ur just da assistant Pimp

Oh...here we go lol

that would just make the team worse.

3. Evaporator

Evaporator Rookie

IF NO ONE PICKS HIM UP WHO WILL HE TRASH TALK . :icon_razz:

4. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

Is it bad that i would still take TO i think he only sucked because of the bills.

5. TexanDynasty

TexanDynasty Rookie

He didn't cause any trouble last year with the Bills, he might have grown up since he's having a hard time finding a job and he will have to take a huge pay cut just to get on a team. I would take that risk if I was Seatle or any team.

6. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

He sucked in 2008 with us too

He's done

7. Saintsfan1972

Saintsfan1972 BREESUS SAVES

i'd take a chance with him....if he causes trouble, dump him. i'd love to see brees to TO

8. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

Terrell was down 12 catches, couple hundred yards, and 5 touchdowns....from the year before when he killed it.

Romo missed 3 games his last season.. to what i say had all in the world to do with his numbers being down a little.

9. Squibby

Squibby Rookie

I wouldn't say he sucked with us in 08. Correct me if I am wrong but I believe he had 10 TDs and Romo missed however many games due to injury. I think he has plenty left in the tank...he is just a mental midget.