Cowboys WR Dez Bryant Continues To Impress In OTAs

Discussion in 'Dallas Cowboys' started by Sweets, May 25, 2010.

1. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

The Dallas Morning News reports that Cowboys rookie WR Dez Bryant continues to make strides with each offseason workout. In his second OTA workout Monday, Bryant felt good. "Every day gets easier and easier," Bryant said. "I feel comfortable. I get along with the guys very well. It's exciting."

Source: CBSSports

2. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

he looks like a man among boys in the pictures....he will make alot of teams look stupid for letting him drop out of the top 10

3. Squibby

Squibby Rookie

Boy am I happy that those teams let him drop to the 20s!! I am as excited as one can be to see him perform!

4. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

Dez should able to grab 40-50 as a rook with a good YPC, but that was known when he was drafted

Gotta remember about everything up until full 11 on 11 scrimmages is very WR friendly. Isahai Stanback was destroying Champ Bailey in the Cowboy/Bronco scrimmages a few years ago

5. K Train

lol...in all seriousness dez bryant is another animal compared to stanback. i think he'll make a case for rookie of the year

6. Jihad Joe

hahaha, that wasnt a comparison, just noting how alot of those drills are very WR friendly

I actually havent got a chance to see any footage of Dez in Minicamp/OTA.

As for ROY......I think it will take an injury to someone for him to put up ROY numbers. IMO with who we have around him, I think 50 catch's would be a great season. Even if he supplants Williams, we still spread the ball around, so i think a great rookie season wont have the stats to pull in hardware

I think Spiller is almost a lock for ROY

7. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

spiller won't get the chances for ROY, I see matthews as a near lock.

8. Jihad Joe

Competently forgot him.

Considering how much better his protection will be, (however if the Bills young interior guys play well run blocking wont be the mess pass blocking will be) Matthews will most likley out produce Spiller.

I think Lynch will be gone by TC

9. K Train

heck you roy williams