Lebron To The Wizards?

Discussion in 'Basketball Talk' started by Inclulbus, May 20, 2010.

1. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

I know, this is dumb talk.. but could happen. All I've been reading about is how if you get Lebron, you get Coach Cal. It's a package deal. I thought for sure the Nets would land the first pick.. I know Lebron and John Wall are tight. Lebron is trying to get Wall's clothing line set up and what not too get him already on the market.. Good business partners.. Therefore Nets could have easily gotten 1st, Drafted Wall, and in comes Lebron and Coach Cal.. now, i'm thinking.. Could Washington do the same?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swQOV3KHjAM&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Ms. Cleo Predicts where LeBron will play next season on SportsNation[/ame]

(Note) This show was live April 15th, way before the Wizards even inherited the number 1 pick of the 2010 NBA Draft.

2. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

if he doesn't stay in cleveland, then I will have lost all respect for him. After everything he said when he was drafted.

3. HailttRedskins

HailttRedskins I Still Say Redskins

I honestly don't see him leaving Cleveland and I don't see him coming here. Ted has the team now, he's going to build them just like he did with the Capitals, through the draft.

4. 86WARD

86WARD -

If he leaves Cleveland and if the Cavs offer him the max contract, he could lose a ton of cash. I think he stays or possibly goes to the Bulls...if he doesn't care about the significant pay cut.

5. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

In the NBA you dont build through the draft anymore

6. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

im on the lebron to knicks or bulls wagon

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

he was a child lol

7. HailttRedskins

Pardon me, I don't watch the sport, I think it's a joke in all honesty so I figured it was like most, either way, Ted will get the Wizards back to a decent team.

I'll start paying attention to them when they go back to the Bullets.

8. MediaGuy

MediaGuy Ball So Hard University

Cleveland just fired Mike Brown. Now the question is who will LeBron hire as the new coach?

9. cpgobrowns

cpgobrowns < Deer/Headlights

Player/Coach. Pete Rose style. He can bet on himself too.

10. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

so youll never watch them agian

I wouldnt watch them with Lebron, I hate him with a pure passion

11. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

I was on the him to Nets wagon, just so him and Wall could tear up the East. but now i'd prefer the wizards.

12. K Train

lebron+rose=unfair

imagine that lebron can not play guard and forward at the same time all the time and has a legitimate star guard around him

knicks would just be a huge market for him to go to, and he would make a ton of money and catapult them to relevance again, and they would probably bring in one more big name FA like bosh or wade

13. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

Comeon, they won't be getting Lebron and Wade. Although landing Lebron/Bosh or Lebron/Boozer is a strong possibility. They would actually be decent, imagine fi T-Mac gets his game back at the 2, Lebron at the 3, Bosh at the 4, and someone even better than Bosh at the 5... David Lee who averaged a 20 - 10 season this year.

14. K Train

bosh is definitely most likely to team up with lebron...smoke=fire

15. dalyonz03

dalyonz03 The Pride

What about him going to the Bobcats?

It could happen....Baby Jordan playing for Mr. Jordan:icon_rolleyes:

16. K Train

he wont want to play in charlotte

17. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

I think Bosh has even said he is going to wait to see what Lebron does

Remeber how when Boston traded half our team for Garnett and everyone thought we were wayyyy to shallow to make a deep run.....

You get Lebron and Bosh on a team together, and a New York team to boot, they will get no shortage of Eddie House's, and James Posey's, difference making role player types that will sign 1 year for the minimum.

What better way to raise your profile and get another nice contract than a playoff run on a Lebron/Bosh led New York team

Posey got a fat deal after we won the finals

18. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

Front court of David Lee and Chris Bosh would be strong.

19. HailttRedskins

I watch the Wizards, I just don't support them like I did the Bullets. The whole name change was a joke and still is a freaking joke to me. If anyone can get the name changed back, it's Ted. Obviously there's other things that go into it, but with how successful he is with the Capitals right now, everyone loves him and I bet he wouldn't have any problem with the D.C people.

LeCrab can stay in Cleveland, I don't want him here, would I support him if he came here, probably, but I don't want him.

20. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

Not even Ted can get the Bullets name back. It was changed because of its violet name

LOL
    i know, but thats one of the key reaons