What Quarterback Has The Best Season In 2010

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by Jihad Joe, Jun 10, 2010.

?

Who will haver the best 2010

1. Donavan McNabb

25.0%
  2. Kevin Kolb

21.4%
  3. Jason Campbell

17.9%
  4. Matt Moore

14.3%
  5. Charlie Whitehurst

3.6%
  6. Matt Leinart

17.9%
  1. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

i think clausen is definitely a pro ready guy....imo if matt moore saved fox's job last year, if he sticks with him over clausen he will also lose the job for him. thats jmo

im a big fan of clausen though, thought he was robbed big time

2. AtlantaBlazer

AtlantaBlazer Knuckles The Echidna's Brother

The ONLY reason I want that douche (Clausen) to start would be so that we can have two good games a year. Better not ruin what Jake's given us the last season and a half.

3. RichLikeWh0a

RichLikeWh0a Hermhater = Nemesis

I went with Leinert, primarily because he has the tools and he knows it's his last chance. I could easily see it being Kolb. He has weapons, the right offense, and most of all he has the confidence, as he now knows that the Eagles front office believe in him enough to replace McNabb.

4. Jeffgoodt

Jeffgoodt Team Veteran

Kolb. I am not biased.

5. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

I'm surprised so many people like Campbell that much. I chose Kolb lol. I think it's going to be pretty hard for him to do badly in that offense with Jackson/Maclin/McCoy around him, especially now that Maclin and McCoy have a year under their belt and shone as rookies to begin with. My main worry with him is when he slumps, maybe has a bad game or two, is he going to be able to pull himself out of it or will he crumble?

Campbell has the experience edge but he doesn't have much around him. A lot of potential, but also some major underachievers. DHB dropped more balls than he caught last year and did not look anything close to being NFL ready in his limited time. This might as well be his rookie year. Schilens and Murphy look good but I don't think either of them is better than a #2/3 realistically. Good ones, if they have a legit #1 with them, but I don't see DHB being that guy, at least not yet. McFaddens either hurt or underacheiving...as well, the Oline is still questionable at best.

I guess it's not totally out of the question that Campbells the guy but there's a lot of if's there.

6. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

Biggest reason I picked Campbell is that Kolb plays in the NFC East, which is a rough division to break a QB in

7. 86WARD

86WARD -

McNabb. Shanahan is going to get some mad production out of him (see John Elway.)

8. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

Thanks for the tip, on your suggestion I looked at John Elway and I saw that he had a BEAST oline and HOF TE and Terrell Davis, nothing that McNabb has in Washington.

9. 86WARD

86WARD -

He's got one of the best pair of TE's in the league, the O-Line needs work and if one of the 20 veteran backs they brought in can produce McNabb may be able to put up some numbers. No ones saying he's going to the Super Bowl,Playoffs or winning the division. But he could have the best season out of this ragtag bunch.

10. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

best TE pairs in the league???? sounds like pure speculation at this point. None of them are Shannon Sharpe in his prime. Oline needs work like the spill in the gulf is a minor discoloration. And you were the one who said, look at John Elway.

11. Jihad Joe

IMO McNabb is doomed by playing 6 games VS Ware/Cole/The Giants never ending collection of pass rushers with a rookie LT thats more of a RT.

McNabb to me at this stage in his career is a player that needs a supporting cast around him. He either cant or refuse's to improvise, which was fine in Philadelphia where he was protected, and had viable weapons the last couple seasons, but in Washington his line is among the weakest in the NFL, and his WR's are either very green, or very overrated

He went to a 4 win team in a tough division, and the only real improvement they made was him

12. 86WARD

86WARD -

It's all pure speculation at this point...lol. Despite Elway getting tossed around behind that Beast O-Line, Shanahan got good production out of Elway when a lot of people thought he was done. No reason McNabb can't out produce this group. Stranger things have happened. Again, no one's saying he's the second coming of Christ...lol.

13. Jihad Joe

Another thing to rememeber about Shanny is that he had a renowed staff when he was winning rings. Outside of maybe Norv Turner, Kubiak may have been the best OC the NFL has had in the past 25 years, and Alex Gibbs may be one of the best Offensive Line coach's ever.

Once both of them were gone, Denver took a nosedive to mediocrity

14. hermhater

hermhater Guest

So you're saying it was Kubiak, not Shanny that encouraged the chop blocks?

15. Lord_Joe

Lord_Joe Smiley Bugger

No, Alex Gibbs.

He stresses getting the backside defenders on the ground to stop pursuit. He encourages linemen to chop at the legs occasionally in order to make defenders hesitate before taking on blocks.

He's absolutely ruthless.

I approve.

16. PurplePeopleEaters

PurplePeopleEaters moon over minnie!

mcnabb or kolb. the rest is garbage.

17. Mike S.

Mike S. GIF Hall Of Fame Class Of 2007 Staff Member

how come Joe Flacco isn't on this list????? He has 2 targets at his disposal in Boldin & Stallworth and will set the Ravens' team record for most career passing yards

Last edited: Jun 14, 2010
  18. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

really really doubt that. stallworth might be lucky to see the field, let alone get more than 25 catches this season and i think baltimore might be overrating boldin quite a bit at this stage in his career especially in a division that is perfectly equip to stop that kind of physical receiver

19. whatadai

whatadai Rookie

Agreed. That's why Slaton did so well his rookie year!

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

Why would you name Stallworth before Mason, Rice and Heap? They'll all get more receptions than Stallworth.

20. Jihad Joe

Actually reading the original post is always a good idea