WC 2010 @ South Africa

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Sports' started by ollysj, Nov 19, 2009.

1. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

Shush, you benefitted from crapty refs so don't moan! :p

2. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

lol, indeed we did

3. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

The Evil Emperor...I mean, Sepp Blatter apologized to England and Mexico today. Yeah, that will give us our 4 years of work back, you freaking midget. Burn in hell!!

4. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

man i havent watched the match yet...........that sucks.......that they won that way............

i finally saw the goal that England didnt "get" all i have to say is damn yo that was huge

5. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

A discussion is going on over here, if the FIFA should use instant review. right now it's a 50/50% thing.

6. cpgobrowns

cpgobrowns < Deer/Headlights

Yeah, and they're still only talking goal-line technology from what I read. So after all the crapty calls, only the England goal would have been different.

7. andy82

There's a shock that a country that has benefitted from ref incompetance is so close.

In England there was a vote before the WC and it was something like 75/25 towards technology. Now it's like 95/5.

I honestly don't know how anyone can have a real argument against technology, other than the fact that it allows FIFA/UEFA/Refs to have influence over the outcome of a game.

8. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

Yep, what they are currently thinking about, is a chiped ball to see if the ball crossed the goalline or not

If it would just be the nixed goal, it wouldn't be that close, but it's the overall refrees performance that make it that close

9. Omen

they do something like instant replay and have 1 challenge per half.........

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

wow what an exciting game that was

10. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

What a brutal way for Ghana to go out. Exciting game though for sure.

11. cpgobrowns

Brutal, but heck Ghana. Maybe for the next World cup they'll practice penalty kicks instead of rolling around pretending to be hurt. 2 good games today though.

1 person likes this.
  12. Omen

well said CP.................

wow i didnt expect Argentina to win but i didnt expect them to get beat like that either..............its not over but damn

congrats Oly...............

now for the Motherland to win

13. L.Johnson #27

L.Johnson #27 C-H-I-E-F-S - G-A-L-A-X-Y

2 game´s and we´ll be the world champions !!! and that will be freaking deserved.

England, Argentina, Spain, and the Cheese-country

WOOOOOOT !!!!

14. cpgobrowns

What a crazy game. No naked lingerie model for us. :( Paraguay in it to the end. Atrocious penalty striking again.

15. DawkinsINT

What a great game. Paraguay really had a great chance shortly after Spain scored. Germany-Spain should be awesome.

16. andy82

Well FIFA certainly will have a lot of incidents to look through once the tournament is over.

I think Suarez's save is the worst one yet.

17. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Germany vs. Spain is the real final. What an amazing game we'll watch next wednesday...

18. DawkinsINT

I wish I would be able to watch it. Stupid work.

19. Omen

ill be glued to my tube

20. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

It's at my lunch time, so I ain't missing it.