LeBron James To Make His Decision On Thursday

Discussion in 'Basketball Talk' started by BigBlueBruiser, Jul 6, 2010.

1. nastynate184

nastynate184 Fuck Michigan

Mo delontea Jamison Parker moon

2. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

Random thoughts:

1. I just wish this free agent thing was all over with. However, it's not expected to be better next year when Carmelo becomes a FA.

2. One man can't do it alone. Garnett found that out in Minnesota, LeBron found that out this past season in Cleveland, and I think Dirk will find that out in Dallas, unless Cuban finds someone to back Dirk up.

3. Be afraid, Lakers fans. Be VERY afraid. I don't think you're winning any more NBA titles any time soon.

3. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

LOL. Are you serious?

I really struggle to see Lebron James sticking around so he can carry the Cavs on his back for another multiple years.

4. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Screw him and heck ESPN for selling advertisement space for an hour prime time on a Thursday night just to hear him say he's staying in Cleveland.

ESPN doesn't give a crap about reporting news anymore, heck'em.

5. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

its all going to charity wtf is the big deal.....this is a big deal signing, its not that outrageous

6. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

I have lost all respect for the jackass that said he was coming to cleveland and wouldn't leave them ever. he would bring them a championship. No matter what. Unless he re-signs with cleveland, he is a freaking butthole that is only about money like all the other greedy a-holes that are rampant in the nba, where smoking weed is not against the rules. Screw the NBA and Lebron can take a bat to the face. I honestly hope he dies in a plane crash that crashes into his family's house.

7. K Train

i like lebron lol

not as much as my boy kevin DURANT or ron artest, but hes up there

8. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

He is re-signing Mike, and if not. What's your respect worth?

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

:rollinglaugh: at Artest being mentioned in the same thread with Lebron James and Kevin Durant.

9. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

to me it's worth a lot, after that I could give a heck what it's worth to anyone else.

10. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

No matter what someone out of those three is going to have to take a big pay cut in order for that to happen

No matter how much more they trim, there is no way Miami can offer 3 max's

11. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

According to a live interview though, Wade and Bosh both said it isn't about money and they would take less to bring in more guys.

12. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

IMO how this is going to go down is.....

-Lebron is going to resign

- Cleveland will trade for either Al Jefferson or Chris Paul (who was almost delt to Portland during the draft)

-Cleveland will use the MLE on Mike Miller, who gives Cleveland something the Miami squad wont have. A veteran shooter)

- OKC wins the Finals

Bosh is double talking then. He's been saying he wants a sign and trade to make that extra 27 million

13. K Train

i heard bosh was determined not to leave that 27 mil floating around lol

OKC wins the finals? thats my boy kevin DURANT

reports are indicating that james is leaning towards miami...now that would be a dream team scenerio. if that happens im saying 5 of the next 6 years brings a title to miami and the regular season win record is broken

14. nastynate184

nastynate184 Fuck Michigan

Yes I am freaking serious we have given him everything

15. K Train

so where does the blame go for the post season flops? on james? i doubt that.

im sayinng ohio needs to brace itself for a heartbreaker tonght

16. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

Tonight's show on ESPN should be called The Ego instead of The Decision. All this hoopla over a guy who doesn't even have a ring yet. One man can't do it alone. And if the Cavs owner doesn't open up his wallet and give LeBron a better supporting cast, he won't have a ring. It's just that simple.

17. K Train

i love when being great is defined by only having a ring. clearly hes the best in the sport or it wouldnt be such a huge deal. this is potenntially the biggest FA signing of all time in any sport

18. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

If he signs with the heat that would be ridiculous they would definitly win a championship. As long as he doesent go to the knicks ill be happy i hate knicks fans that were acting like its set in stone that he will go there.

19. ketbuckfan

ketbuckfan Tressel owns Michigan

Kobe Bryant disagrees with you.

20. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

Kobe's too busy raping white girls to have the time to disagree ;)