Jerry Jones Says Eagles Better With Kolb, Reid Best Coach In League

Discussion in 'Philadelphia Eagles' started by mike oxlong, Aug 11, 2010.

1. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

Jerry Jones: Eagles more consistent without McNabb

During a Tuesday night interview with him at his $1 billion stadium in Arlington, Texas, Jones said he thinks the Eagles won’t be as much a Jekyll-and-Hyde team with Kevin Kolb at quarterback as they were with the streaky McNabb.

"McNabb helped create those big swings in our games over the last 10 years," Jones said. "When he played well, it was like throwing the knockout punch. When he didn’t, you were able to throw the knockout punch. I don’t see that now (with Kolb). I think Kolb and the way they’re going about it now, you won’t have those big swings one way or the other. I think every game with them is going to be a battle. Because of Kolb and because the makeup of the rest of their team is solid. And their coach, there is not a better coach in the NFL than Andy (Reid)."

2. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

WTF? Jerrah, you done lost your mind saying this...

Not that it isn't true, mind you...

3. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Gee now if only Al David would agree I could stop worrying!

4. smeags

smeags militant geek

who the heck is al david ?

5. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

Damn. he just slammed his own head coach by pimping someone else's, didn't he?

and, although, I like Reid as a head coach and have a lot of respect for him ............... BEST in the league? eh, not so sure. For all the good things he does, he still screws up quite a bit.

6. SoDev

SoDev Don't tase me, bro!

lol... since when has jerry ever predicted anything right... or is he just 0-for with dallas predictions?

7. smeags

smeags militant geek

thanks for this vote of confidence jerry.