GIF ESPN Keeper League

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football Advice' started by Walnuts, Jun 9, 2010.

1. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

I believe those two fill the league...woot!!

2. VikingsFan28

VikingsFan28 Wherever Alex Morgan is

oh i guess i wasnt enough of a veteran, but the guy who has 1/10 of the posts as me gets in

3. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

No, but he asked first and had a voucher...sorry man, I'll put you in if anyone drops out.

4. mrcomeback09

mrcomeback09 Rookie

Thanks for letting me join, I will not let you all down. I am as competitive as it gets when it comes to FF... I wish I knew how to get Fantasy stats from yahoo to here to show you.

5. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

AJ, just a thought. My "big money" league we have a weekly pick'em but not for the NFL games but the fantasy matchups. Yahoo offer anything like that? To big of a pain in the butt to set something like that up?

6. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

yo jax i havent got my oinvite yet...........if ya havent sent it please disregard

7. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

It says I already sent you one dude but I'll send another. Mush - ESPN has an option to go through each matchup and pick the winners every week but I don't think there's any recognition for doing well at it or anything. I could post a weekly league pick-em thread here for bragging rights at least tho.

8. Omen

i got it and im in thanks dude

9. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Sweets is out, VikingsFan28 is taking over her team. Good luck to you VF28!!

10. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Sounds good. Thx.

11. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

I hope that VikingFan28 appreciates it...Kick some butt for me VF28

12. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Good we didn't want that bit...n/m

13. VikingsFan28

VikingsFan28 Wherever Alex Morgan is

Thanks, and I dont think that should be too much of a challenge :icon_cheesygrin:

14. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

[​IMG]

15. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

:icon_eek:...where's that f*ing ban button????

Cool, I'll be watching...

16. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Sooooo I just realized that I set the draft date for Labor day Weekend, and Sunday to boot. Like many, I'll be out of town on Labor Day and unable to draft, so if this is causing scheduling conflicts for anyone else let me know and I might change it. If Sunday the 5th is good for everyone else, I'll just take my lumps and fall to the mercy of auto-pick.

17. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Good lookin' out. I have one of my big $$$ drafts that day also. The 5th would be muuuuch better.

18. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

The 5th is what I want to change it FROM lol. Ah well, as I said if it works for everyone else I'll deal with it.

19. Omen

it dont matter dude idid one draft last yr from the beach

20. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

That's what I meant. :icon_redface: