Viking Offensive Players Have No Respect For Brad Childress

Discussion in 'Minnesota Vikings' started by Sweets, Aug 19, 2010.

1. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

Did I say anything about Revis being less obligated than Favre? No. You asked what the difference is between Favre and Revis. The main difference is Favre is trying to be cute and "retire/not reitre" so he could skip the offseason. Both should be in camp, and that's that. And don't give me that "ohh well he is trying to save himself" bs because if Childress was a smart respectable coach, he would have Favre practice but sit real games where he can get hurt.

2. smeags

smeags militant geek

translation - you've also sold your soul to brett and you'll do your best krik cameron impression to defned his diva actions like claiming it's the same thing as revis holding out.

3. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

In the end, both players should be in camp from the start no matter what the situation is. Both are screwing with their teams and their legacy's in the persuit of personal gain, whether that being Revis' wanting silly money or Brett getting the media to massage his ego.

4. smeags

smeags militant geek

yeah but, but qb's get hit left and right and have it so much tougher in TC then the rest of the team. i mean that's why they wear the red jersey and all.

5. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

ROFLMAO!!!

You know, if it wasn't for the NFL thing, I have a feeling we could hang out together.

6. Brendan

Brendan Rookie

I disagree. I would rather have Favre skip all of training camp, play in 2 preseason games. Then have him throw some passes in training camp and have his first regular season game be his first game experience in 8 months.

7. Saintsfan1972

Saintsfan1972 BREESUS SAVES

so you want his first game in 8 months to be against the saints in the superdome after all this build up?????

that may have worked last year against the browns or whoever their first opponent was....i don't see this ending very well

8. Brendan

Brendan Rookie

What? No, I want his first game to be this Sunday. I'm confused with where you were going with that post.

9. Saintsfan1972

Saintsfan1972 BREESUS SAVES

i misread your post....totally didn't digest the bolded part :icon_redface:

i thought you were saying you wanted his first regular season game be his first game experience in 8 months....with no practice

10. Brendan

Brendan Rookie

That is why I have no problem with what Favre is doing. Would I rather not have the media frenzy? Of course, but Rex Ryan creates a pretty big media frenzy up in New York also. I don't think that it is effecting their championship goal.

11. DaBears22

DaBears22 Matt Forte = future MVP Staff Member

Haha I'm loving this. I hope the team quits on Childress this year. That way there is one less team in Da Bears way to the division title.

12. Brendan

Brendan Rookie

Ha must suck to have more then one team blocking you from a division title. Must suck even more that you need to hope for teams to quit to get to that division title.

13. DaBears22

DaBears22 Matt Forte = future MVP Staff Member

LOL just being real here. Let's see, we got Jay "interception machine" Culter, Mike "my way or the highway" Martz, and a defense that struggled last year. Bears fans better hope that Cutler and Urlacher return to form or it's going to be a long butt season.

14. Brendan

Brendan Rookie

I agree. I'm glad your a realistic fan. Makes me respect you a little more.

If those young wide receivers can grow then this team has potential, but it's very hard to win when your so bad in the drafts. The Bears best players came from trades and free agents.

15. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

Topic guys.

16. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

lol, Favre is even slpiting GIF :icon_cheesygrin:

17. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

i find it suspicious that this story would pop up all of the sudden as soon as favre returned ............. i think jason cole is a closet packers fan.

18. thaboss318

thaboss318 Rookie

curious...but are you the same brenden that got banned from PSD???

19. FamousGuy909

FamousGuy909 Ticket Scalper

Farve is a chump

20. Tarvaris Jackson?