Steelers QB Ben Roethlisberger's Suspension Reduced To 4 Games

Discussion in 'Pittsburgh Steelers' started by MediaGuy, Sep 3, 2010.

1. MediaGuy

MediaGuy Ball So Hard University

NFL commissioner Roger Goodell finalized a four-game suspension for Pittsburgh Steelers QB Ben Roethlisberger on Friday after a meeting between the two in New York. Roethlisberger will be eligible to return to the Steelers after the team's Oct. 3 game against Baltimore. The Steelers have a bye the following week, and the first game he will be eligible to play in will be Oct. 17 against the Cleveland Browns. The suspension, originally pegged at 4-6 games, stems from Roethlisberger's violation of the league's personal-conduct policy. He was accused of sexual assault by a 20-year-old woman in Georgia in March, but he was never charged or arrested in connection to the incident.

Source: USA Today

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2010
  2. codatious99

codatious99 cheese head

taking it down to three games would just be lame. glad its four games. cant back down from the all powerful franchise white qb

3. 86WARD

86WARD -

0 for being accused of rape. 4 for being an idiot. I'm good with that.

4. SoDev

SoDev Don't tase me, bro!

4 for raping snitches that DA didn't think he had enough evidence for conviction.

1 person likes this.
  5. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

QFT. I await whoever gets themselves in this situation and see what punishment they get.

6. SteelerEmpire

SteelerEmpire Rookie

When he returns, he'll have 2 wks to practice (4 wks to keep warmed up prior to that with that QB coach) and will therefore be the freshest QB in the league by 5 wks. Ben will come back playing like every game is the Super Bowl... write it down !

1 person likes this.
  7. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

8. 86WARD

86WARD -

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Crowned again!!

9. Tarkus

Tarkus The Thread Stalker

4 games will at least give him time to gas up the bus for 1 more field trip if he uses his time wisely...

10. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

Benapalooza 2 coming to a city near you.

11. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Congrats SteAler fans. You get your disgrace to the league back two weeks early. Hopefully it will take him a week or two to knock the rape....errr... I mean rust off and the Browns D will get to welcome him back to the league with an assault or two of their own.