Do You Think The Lions Have Improved?

Discussion in 'Detroit Lions' started by SweetShot03, Sep 28, 2010.

1. SweetShot03

SweetShot03 Fuck stupid people

I see a lot of people, news reporters and some people on here say that the team going up against the lions will win without breaking a sweat.

maybe I am just hoping that the lions really are improving but what I am seeing says that they are. The bears game was a tough fought game and we should have won but we didnt oh well we got over it. They had a huge come back to bring them within 3 of the eagles and almost won the game which a lot of people thought the eagles were going to win without any problem.

I think the lions are much better and yes we are 0-3 but we are still building and in all 3 games (maybe not the vikings game) we put up a fight and made it a game.

2. 86WARD

86WARD -

Definitely better than the 0-3 record. Out of all the 0-3 teams, I think it is between the Niners and the Lions as to who is the best and I'd give the edge to the Lions.

Their D-Line is straight bad butt. Jahvid Best was a great pick up. Just right there, the team is improved. The Lions aren't a pushover in my opinion.

3. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

Still need a LT which would cure most of the o-line issues. Other than that the Lions are on the rise.

4. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Yeah, they definitely have improved. Best is no joke.

5. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

they are a good team and its a shame stafford cant be in there right now cause i think theyd have some wins under their belt with him....i just hope they dont give up, they definitely are showing some good things

6. SweetShot03

SweetShot03 Fuck stupid people

people have said that Best has the talent skills of Barry Sanders........ I do not think he is exactly that good but he is turning out to be an excellent player, I can not wait to see him and Suh develop with stafford mid season and next season.

7. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

This team is definitely on the rise. Putting the pieces in place to have a nice looking team for the next 7-10 years. Perhaps only one more strong draft and a few additions in FA and they got them a ball club.

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

I might see him being up there as far as overall speed and agility, but he doesn't have Barry's strength or vision. Not yet, at least.

He was unbelievable in college, and looks like he will transition phenomenally to the pros. Damn good pick by the Lions.

8. TheSnowman

TheSnowman #1 Trap Star

I'll believe in Best's longevity when I see it. Not trying to be overly skeptical but I loved the guy's talent in college until he was broken in half last year, he just looks like a guy who could have injury problems to me.

9. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

yep, they are improving (of course, they couldn't get much worse), and i echo the sentiments of ktrain that i want to see stafford in there to see what this team can do.

10. PurplePeopleEaters

PurplePeopleEaters moon over minnie!

Not enough.

:icon_cheesygrin:

I think in a few years they'll dominate the North.

11. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

not taken anything away from him, Best is a monster... i've heard so many people say so and so is so great and going to be the next barry or emmitt or payton.. i just dont buy into that, just like the lebron/kobe to be next jordan, they make themselves. you cant be as good as somebody, you can only be better or worse.. when his career is over, he will be one or the other, no where near the same. This Lions team that is 0-3 already has more talent on it then the teams Barry played on, and thats no joke.

I do however think they're improving. I agree with Ktrain saying i want to see Stafford out there. Shaun Hill isnt playing bad, but it's not his team.

12. without question the Lions have improved alot.

13. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

The Lions are better yes.

14. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

Everyone nailed it on the head, they made big moves with the defensive this off-season/draft, and Best is going to be awesome.

15. hermhater

hermhater Guest

It's not hard to go from 0 to +1

I will admit they've improved though.

16. URL54MVP

URL54MVP Pro Bowler

The Lions are an improved team even though it isn't showing in W/L yet. They are really competing hard and it is just a matter of gaining experience and learning to win the close games. Really nice nucleus of young talent, just need another year or two of seasoning before they start making real noise.