BOO! Why Donovan McNabb Will Cause Philadelphia Embarrassment

Discussion in 'Washington Redskins' started by 3rdStoneFromTheSun, Sep 29, 2010.

1. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

philly sports fans will act in a way that will embarass the city? you are way off base with this thread.

i've attended nfl games with every group of nfl fans at one point or another, except for the texans, and, i know it's shocking, but the most obnoxious fans were NOT new york fans or raider fans as I expected...... it was eagles fans ..... they are in a world of their own. it was actually pretty entertaining as an outsider. i know they must not all be like that but, generally, as a group, they are something else ............

2. smeags

smeags militant geek

sorry about the hotdog hitting your head capt.

3. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

so what if gets booed good for him............once a player leaves the your team thats it he left you can root for him but not when he is playing the former team.

and of course they'll boo Donavan they booed Santa for crying out load

4. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

did you have to put mustard on it before you threw it? it stained my shirt ..... :icon_evil:

5. smeags

smeags militant geek

yeah my bad, the mustard took a little too far i agree. i was surprised you actually picked it up and ate it.

6. The Red

The Red GO BLUE!!!

he wouldn't have booed McNabb[​IMG]

7. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

i think I have read the most uninformed comments ever n this thread. More proof that ignorant people believe heresay and speculation that actually taking the time to research and get the actual facts. I have posted the facts many times about many of the things said in this thread and it's beyond tiresome that people continue to perpetuate falsities either in jest or sheer ignorance. carryon.

and as far as 3rd stone is concerned. I don't think he's been right on any of his "articles". According to him, wasn't Vincent Jackson likely to get traded for Albert Haynesworth?

8. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Sorry dude, but I still believe Smeagle hit Cap with a mustard loaded hot dog despite your supposed "facts" to the contrary.

9. codatious99

codatious99 cheese head

i want to see a "Kill McNabb" sign i really do

10. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

that part is undisputed

11. DawkinsINT

Ok, good. Smeags is as deadly accurate with hot dogs as a ninja with stars.

12. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

My fave part is how everyone is anointing him a football god all of a sudden. Like, how the heck could the Eagles POSSIBLY trade this guy away?!

Michael Vick has started two games for the Eagles, and I don't give a heck who they were against, I have seen two of the most competent quarterback performances in those games for the past five years. Even considering how beat up the boys in front are.

13. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

14. smeags

smeags militant geek

i wanted to man up, i felt bad knowing i ruined capt's retro brian bosworth jersey. :icon_redface:

on the subject here ... i for one hope mcnabb hears the appreciation of the fans if he's introduced. once the ball is kicked off he can go heck himself. plain and simple.

15. PurplePeopleEaters

PurplePeopleEaters moon over minnie!

hard to embarrass philadelphia anymore than they already are. obviously known as one of the more passionate and at the same time the majority are more classless fans in the league. spin it however you want. no class is no clbutt.

blame it on the media.

16. smeags

smeags militant geek

gotta love sheep

17. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

Every fanbase has its share of idiots

18. DawkinsINT

The same idiot talk show host who organized the booing of McNabb at the draft has started a campaign to have the fans boo McNabb on Sunday as well. I wish Cataldi would just go back to New England.

19. smeags

smeags militant geek

you're too kind dawk. i wish a slow painful death at the hands of vick's former dog trainers.

he's trying to gather guys from the dirty thirty to reinact the draft booing. i truely hate cataldi. he's a patriots/yankees fan at heart so that should tell people about who he is.

20. 86WARD

86WARD -

QFT. Every team has them...it's a given. The media just has an infatuation with the Philadelphia ones for some reason. :icon_confused: