Seahawks Vs Rams

Discussion in 'NFL Gameday' started by ollysj, Sep 29, 2010.

?

Who will win this game?

Poll closed Oct 4, 2010.
  1. Seahawks

66.7%
  2. Rams

33.3%
  1. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

The St. Louis Rams host the Seattle Seahawks at Edward James Dome on Sunday 10/03/10. Kickoff time is 1:00 pm EST

Discuss….

2. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

Seahawks are a way better team at home then on the road, but I think they will pull off a road win this week against the Rams. Rams got a big win last week, but I think they go back to being the Rams this week.

17-13 Sea

3. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

this is a really interesting game to get a good read on where both of these teams are............

are the seahawks just smoke and mirrors or are they a legitimate team that can beat below average teams on the road?

and, are the rams actually improving to the point where they can hold their home field against non-top 10 teams?

4. SpankyNoodle

SpankyNoodle Can't Spank the Spank

Seahawks!!!

5. 86WARD

86WARD -

In Bradford we trust. Rams!

6. Nukleopatra

Nukleopatra International Thing.

It's hilarious how many ''experts'' we have at this site.

Just go the opposite way of whatever everyone says, and you'll be right.

Again, that Sam kid isn't bad for a kid with a damaged shoulder, is he?

7. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

this is a really interesting game to get a good read on where both of these teams are............

are the seahawks just smoke and mirrors or are they a legitimate team that can beat below average teams on the road? smoke and mirrors

and, are the rams actually improving to the point where they can hold their home field against non-top 10 teams? they were improved enuf today to hold hfa

8. 86WARD

86WARD -

Good call captain. :wink: I have the same read on both teams...the Seahawks are a joke.

9. Nukleopatra

I think a couple guys at this site said they wouldn't draft Sam Bradford in the first two rounds. That bad shoulder and all, you know, ''damaged goods'' isn't going to improve a bad football team. Sam Bradford almost has the same number of wins this year, as Bulger had in the last three.

I guess that's why the people here are posting on forums, and not in the draft rooms come april.

10. Spanky

Spanky Special Teamer

Anyone seen Chawker???.... That dude would have made this post fun...

Seattle just looked like crap... enuf said.

Time to go back to rebuilding talk....

11. Nukleopatra

Ryan Mallett should be available.

lulz.