The Official Atlanta Braves Thread

Discussion in 'Baseball Talk' started by Inclulbus, Jun 10, 2008.

1. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

Dude, the Phillies are 21-6 in September, the Braves would have had to go 18-9 this month just to keep pace. I just think you should give the Phillies credit for taking the division instead of saying the Braves gave it to us.

2. VikingsFan28

VikingsFan28 Wherever Alex Morgan is

im not taking any credit away from the phillies, you guys won it fair and square and are the best team in baseball, but when the braves went from leading the division to going into a very close wild card race, and ending the year the year 13-15 in September is a disappointment

3. mike oxlong

getting close, now tied with San Diego. tomorrow is now a must win for ATL. If ATL and SD wins tomorrow, then it will be a 3 way tie, what happens once the Pads/Giants play a tiebreaker on monday? Is there then another tiebraker game for the wildcard? Does anyone know?

4. 86WARD

86WARD -

If the Giants and Padres remain tied, b/c they are in the same division, they would have a one game playoff and the winner would be declared division winner. The "division loser" would still be considered tied with Atlanta and play the Braves for the wild card spot.

5. mike oxlong

wow, what a cluster heck. I hope that happens.

6. 86WARD

86WARD -

It would be even better if none of the three teams were in the same division!

7. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

phillies with a strong 8th inning to come back to make it 8-7 braves lead... this crap is coming down to the final freaking pitch it seems for Bobby's Regular Season Finale.

8. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

isnt that it we won the NL WC after yesterday right or im i wrong

9. VikingsFan28

VikingsFan28 Wherever Alex Morgan is

yes we won we will play SF on thursday

10. Chipper10

Chipper10 Back 2 Back! Roll Tide Roll!

Bye Bye, Melky Cabrera and Taiko Saito. Thank God.

11. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

Melky had one game winning hit i remember... cause i talked so much crap about him all season. Saito can go jump off a bridge for all i care.