Are You On The Andrew Luck Bandwagon

Discussion in 'NFL Draft Discussion' started by Roy31, Oct 13, 2010.

?

Are You On The Andrew Luck Bandwagon

1. Yes

63.6%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Who's Andrew Luck

27.3%
  4. I'm not sure yet

9.1%
  1. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

Simple question.

2. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

3. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

i believe he is the truth.

I do love locker still though, not too big on mallet even though i dont dislike him either

4. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

Can't comment, because I haven't seen him play. Not too many Stanford games are shown down here.

5. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

He's for real.

Could be a LB as well.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RF9PFJI_t5I&feature=player_embedded#]YouTube - Stanford vs. USC-Andrew Luck Lays out Shareece Wright.mov[/ame]

6. 86WARD

86WARD -

At this point Luck should be the first QB taken...

He would've looked good wearing Jim Kelly's #12...maybe go with Doug Flutie's #2...lol.

7. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

I need to see more of him. But what I saw from him last season with Gerhart he's pretty good.

8. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

He will absolutely be the first qb taken.

9. K Train

twice as impressive without gerhart killin it for him

10. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

I like him. Locker has a higher ceiling, and for that reason may jump him. But I think Luck is the safer bet

11. I do believe he is. However, he may not declare for the draft. I do really really like Locker as well.

12. K Train

no way he wont declare if he gets a grade above locker and mallet. the only reason he would have stayed is because of the strength of the class with locker, mallet and ponder

13. falcon_91

falcon_91 Pro Bowler

I've heard he probably will stay as he really wants his degree.
    I wasn't sold on him last year as he'd never won a game throwing more than 25 times but if he ocntinues to look good without Gerhart then yes i will be

14. dublin mike

dublin mike Unfortunate Georgia Sports Fan

I'm not completely sold on Locker just yet. Seen too many kids with high ceilings lame out quick. Luck is the real deal.

That being said, most PAC QBs have had issues lately, except for Aaron Rogers and Carson Palmer.