Anyone Use Stubhub To Buy Baseball Tickets?

Discussion in 'Baseball Talk' started by Roy31, May 13, 2010.

1. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

Sooo I'm new to stubhub, have never used them to buy tickets for a baseball game before. Is it pretty straight forward and reliable? Any info I need to know before using them to buy tickets for a game? thanks for any info in advance.

2. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

Yes stubhub is a great site i used it to get tickets to a phillies game i get all my tickets from stubhub Its pretty straight foward had no problems with them

3. Xpunk10

Xpunk10 X10

I hate stubhub... they charge an arm and leg. I've always gotten extra tickets from either my friend who is a season ticket holder or ebay. I've never ever had an issue from ebay and always use the same sellers.

Last edited: May 13, 2010
  4. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Ticketmaster.

Used Stubhub once......ONCE.

5. olny used Stub Hub once 2004 Bears Vs Cowboys Thanksgiving game

6. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

got great seats to the Phillies/Dodgers playoff game last year in LA. Printed electronic ticket and picked them up at the gate.

7. hermhater

hermhater Guest

8. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

I just see a blank post HH, nothing there....

9. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

i used stub hub this season, for braves vs astros in ATL, got the seats i wanted, two tickets total was 43 dollars.

However, if i had been in the correct seats, I would have caught Mclouth's HR ball, instead i was 6 seats over cuz i cant tell the difference between 106, and 6. lmao. But yeah I use stubhub whenever things are sold out, or I want specific seating.

10. 86WARD

86WARD -

used stubhub several times. there are "deals" to be had and its safe. "deals" meaning a little over face. if price is no factor, its the safest way to get them other than the source...

11. HailttRedskins

HailttRedskins I Still Say Redskins

I've used Stubhub and RazorGator for Nationals and Capitals tickets. Have never had a problem with either one.

12. Xpunk10

Xpunk10 X10

Ok, considering StubHub... yes I hate them but thinking about getting Game 6 tickets & my damn hook up is using his tickets that night, go figure.

What if we don't go 6 games? Do I get refunded? It says I will but I'm not totally convinced.

13. 86WARD

86WARD -

I think stubhub is pretty safe...

14. Xpunk10

Xpunk10 X10

I read that too, Ward. I'm thinking about it. Just not completely convinced if I spend $400 on 2 tix that I'll be refunded if canned.

15. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

If you're that worried just email customer service your concern and save their response. They didn't get to be where they are today by screwing people over.

16. 86WARD

86WARD -

Make sure you use a credit card that you can dispute the charge with in the case that you are not refunded...

17. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

I got my tickets for Game 1 of the NLCS using Stubhub. It wasn't a mistake. Used them in the past and will again in the future.

18. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

that^^^

DONT USE A DEBIT CARD.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2010
  19. Xpunk10

Xpunk10 X10

Thanks for letting me know.. I totally would have used my debit card!

20. 86WARD

86WARD -

lol...silly girls...

:wink: