Jenn Sterger Hires Lawyers For Brett Favre Matter

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by BigBlueBruiser, Oct 20, 2010.

1. Vikings quarterback Brett Favre may not only have to deal with opposing NFL teams in the near future, as Team Sterger is now forming. Former Jets employee Jenn Sterger, the recipient of some interesting text messages, MySpace messages and voicemails from the then-Jets quarterback two seasons ago, has hired LaRusso and Conway to represent her, according to Darren Rovell. Sterger has attempted to stay out of the spotlight since Deadspin released images and voicemails that the current vikings gunslinger sent the sideline reporter when the two were with the Jets. LaRusso and Conway, which is comprised of Robert LaRusso, Joseph Conway and Nancy Bartling, are based out of Mineola, NY (Long Island).

Source: New England Sports Network

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2010
  2. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

She will get crucified in a courtroom.

3. RichLikeWh0a

RichLikeWh0a Hermhater = Nemesis

If she won't cooperate with NFL investigators and has tried to "stay out of the spotlight" then why the heck is she now hiring lawyers?

4. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

bad news once they get laywers invovled

5. bigalram

bigalram Rookie

She must be feeling the crunch of unemployment and needs a hand up her pom pom

6. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

in a situation like this, Favre and his lawyers may be trying to throw her under the bus, making claims about her. She could potentially get sued for things she has said so I don't blame her for getting representation.

7. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

If that's the case Capt, Favre is a bigger idiot then I thought. He should just let this thing die down.

8. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

well, but he may be trying to refute a lot of the claims she is making to save his marriage .............. this is bigger than a fine or a suspension from the league. dude may be trying to save his marriage.

9. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

So, who's a bigger douche bag? Favre, or Tiki Barber? Didn't Tiki leave his wife who was expecting twins?

10. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

Let's assume Favre didn't send her a check....

11. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

I wonder if she's gotten a call from Hef yet.

12. Tarkus

Tarkus The Thread Stalker

Cuz someone has to negotiate that under the table settlement...

13. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

statue of limitations on bullcrap like this should be much shorter

14. smeags

smeags militant geek

this. not sure why it's hard to figure it out either.

btw - i hecked jen last night. well, knid of.