Giants Vs Cowboys

Discussion in 'NFL Gameday' started by ollysj, Oct 20, 2010.

?

Who will win this game?

Poll closed Oct 27, 2010.
  1. Giants

44.4%
  2. Cowboys

55.6%
  1. Chubz

Chubz 1st Stringer

Rookie offensive lineman lining up against Osi, good luck with that.

2. Sportsguy

Sportsguy AKA-Sportsguy9695

id love ot see the Giants win this game. but it always seems they have a hard time against the cowboys

3. 86WARD

86WARD -

Giants are playing better ball but the Cowboys will win this one.

4. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

Dallas will win, because everyone expects them to lose.

5. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

How bout dem Beagles?

If you taunt, it haunts.

6. Chubz

Chubz 1st Stringer

The giants swept the cowboys last year when the giants were a depleted team. This giants team has improved a ton and the cowboys have regressed, offensive line can't protect romo, can't sustain a rushing attack and the dallas secondary hasn't played great at all.

In no way is this game a blowout. But every week has been a must win game fir the cowboys and they haven't come through yet. The giants have nothing to lose this game. They can sit and pin their ears back all game I they want.

7. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

LMAO "If you taunt_ it haunts" ? Poor rags...you just don't understand....anything really. I am rooting for the cowboys tomorrow. Of course. Not taunting. In fact I'm rooting for them even more after the Eagles' loss.

8. SoDev

SoDev Don't tase me, bro!

:Loco:

9. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

We're not starting any rookie OL. Free is the one OL Im not to worried about. He's shut down Carter, Peppers an Super Mario already this year, and held his own VS Allen. Not over concerned with Osi

10. Chubz

Chubz 1st Stringer

The titans sacked romo 6 times and knocked him on his butt a lot in that game. And they didn't even rush more than 4 most of the time. The giants are going to make romo throw the ball. If he cowboys can't run the ball against the giants, it's going to be a long night for romo.

11. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

yes they did and it didnt come from frees side it came from right side...............

ill alwys take my cowboys........sweeping a team dont mean nothing we swept the giants a couple of years ago and then yall beat us in the post season and won a SB

12. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

I'm really lookin forward to tonights game. As an Eagles fan there it's really a win win situation whoever wins : D

13. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

True, but for standings purposes you have to be hoping Dallas wins, even though it kills you inside.

14. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

He's hoping for a Cowboys win, because a Cowboys win will knock the Giants down closer to the Eagles. That's better for him, since the Eagles lost yesterday.

15. SoDev

Yea, I don't see how a Giants victory is a "win win" for eagles fans.

Edit - Nevermind... seeing Dallas at 1-5 would be worth it, lol.

16. Chubz

Chubz 1st Stringer

If the giants win this game, they are Definitly the best team in the NFC. I Dallas wins the NFC is wide open.

17. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Exactly sodev. Listening to all you jersey boobs go on and on about how great the Giants are will suck but seeing the Cowboy's fall the 1-5 will be beautiful. So either way I will go to bed happy tonight.

18. Let's get it done tonight guys......:icon_cool:

19. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

Man o man start already

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

Yes int short field

20. SoDev

Lol damn Dallas best win now

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

2 ints already