Donovan McNabb - Should The Redskins Re-Sign Him ?

Discussion in 'Washington Redskins' started by smeags, Oct 21, 2010.

1. SoDev

SoDev Don't tase me, bro!

No chance he takes a 2 year deal... this is his last chance at a big contract and he will get it from one of these teams.

2. is this a serious question? Of course they should resign him. The only reason they are competitive is cus of him and Shanahan.

3. CStevenson13

CStevenson13 1st Stringer

Which means no....I wouldnt invest anymore then that and i could understand him leaving for more security....

4. smeags

smeags militant geek

so, are the redskins going to be the 1st team ever to use a closer in the NFL ?

5. CStevenson13

CStevenson13 1st Stringer

Grossman on the sideline looking like he was getting ready for the long jump was priceless!

6. smeags

smeags militant geek

stephen a smith in a surprise move claims this decision was racially motivated.

shocking :icon_eek:

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

mcNabb has the 3rd worst QB rating all-time in the final 2 minutes of the half and the game.

but some will say that's everyone else's fault but "his" .....

7. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Source?

8. smeags

smeags militant geek

andy reid

seriously though, you are his #1 lapdawg and yet you don't know his stats or where to look for them ?

c'mon wilma get with the program.

9. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

10. smeags

smeags militant geek

haaaa, do you really need a link ? how is that stat even remotely a surpirse ? maybe you thought he was THE worst ?

11. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

I would expect him to be middle of the pack. I would never say he excels then but third worst of all time? That would shock me. Are you ready to admit you made it up or post a link proving you didn't?

12. 86WARD

86WARD -

5 fourth-quarter comebacks.
    23 game-winning drives.

Benched for Grossman. No they shouldn't re-sign him...

Benched for Grossman. That should tell you something.

13. smeags

smeags militant geek

phigles laughed it up when i mentioned there were many things not out in the public about mcnabb's time in philly and that the big, bad, horrible negative philly fanbase wasn't off-base when criticsizing him.

one thing is obvious, mcnabb is one and done in d.c. and the mighty midget running the skins once again proves he is without a doubt the biggest joke of an owner there is in the league.

the more and more i think about it and it has been mentioned by phigles biggest competition as mcnabb's #1 lapdawg, mike wilbon, mcnabb is going to be a cardinal next year.

14. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

McNabb elevated his game after being benched last year. He has two weeks to gameplan for the Eagles. He plays in DC. And our defense has been miserable at times lately.

As sad as it is for me to say, I see him having a big day in two weeks.

15. smeags

smeags militant geek

yeah, you definitely have to be a bit concerned about that game. if he gets time it could be a shoot out.

16. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

I think that game will be the decider. If he plays poorly, I think there's a very high probability he is done in Washington. If he plays well, I think the jury will be out and he will have to keep playing well through the rest of the season to get a new contract from them.

17. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Hopefully the Eagles can pressure him at least as muc as the lions did

18. 86WARD

86WARD -

Shouldn't be a problem...according to you, the consistent poor play of the Skins O-Line is the reason McNabb plays so bad. Then again, the Lions D-Line is one of the better ones in the league...

19. smeags

smeags militant geek

everyone needs to go vote for mcnabb to make the pro-bowl. NOW !!!!! hurry up vote as much as you'd like.l NFL.com - Pro Bowl Ballot <--- vote !

seriously, the eagles get an extra 3rd rounder if he makes it. :icon_cheesygrin:

20. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Clearly he deserves it! It's not his fault his o-line, receivers, and running game suck!!!