#cowboysUK Monkey Balls

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by smeags, Aug 29, 2007.

1. smeags

smeags militant geek

haaaaaaa .... man this thread is dead without TJ.

2. SoDev

SoDev Don't tase me, bro!

The police found a 6yr old boy wandering the streets & offered to take him home. The boy said no cuz his mom beats him. The police asked about his dad; the boy said my dad beats me too. The police asked, "where do you want to live?" The boy said "WITH THE DALLAS COWBOYS CUZ THEY DON'T BEAT NOBODY"!

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

yea yea, it's a stupid butt joke, but when I started reading it I didn't know it had anything to do with sports

3. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

Not only is is stupid. It's SO OLD!!!!

4. SoDev

SoDev Don't tase me, bro!

lol, ok... dallas sucks monkey balls then... haha ha ha

ha

5. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Yeah, that's new.

Eagles/Giants/Redskins fans: Talking the same old smack since 2007

6. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

We'll find new smack when you guys stop sucking monkey balls. Deal?

7. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcDODGVhNAY]YouTube - Michael Boley's Hit on Romo 2010[/ame]

8. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

I know. What happened to the fans who didn't need their hand held on a forum? Now if anyone starts getting personal, then remember we do have Fight Club.

9. Word.

Gridironfans is 100% uncut and uncensored. Anything goes.

10. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Well true that anything goes, however, things need to be put in the right forum. Posting that stupid video of the Boley hit on Romo over and over just too post it was just stupid and it's against site rules when it's posted in the game day thread, all of you have been warned and if it continues in the wrong forums yellow cards will be given, including the "rape" references over and over again, put it here or don't post it at all I don't care but if it continues don't be horrified to see a yellow card...cappesh?

11. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Watch the personal attacks Sweets. I am sure you can educate folks on your version of the rules without calling them stupid.

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

Speaking of....stop hijacking our Cowboy's suck monkey balls thread! Especially at a time when they are doing so in such epic fashion.

12. ragman

Leave Sweets alone, PP!!!!

13. smeags

smeags militant geek

so what ever happened to all that big shot talk from the cowboy fans about how the eagles window closed and now it was the cowboys time to run things again ?

all that talent and your team freaking stinks like a dumpster behind a long john silver resturant.

14. ragman

Enjoy this period of time while you can, pal. It won't last forever.

1989, the year the Cowboys went 1-15, didn't.

15. smeags

smeags militant geek

big difference, the cowboys were rebuilding then. this was supposed to be the year your c**t cheese team won a super bowl in their own stadium.

talk me when jerry stops trying to run everything gets a coach who doesn't limp from the owners arm being elbow deep up his butt.

16. warcrychief

warcrychief Ur just da assistant Pimp

i wish there were more Donkey fans here so i can use this smiley :RUchoking:

17. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Don't tell me the rules pal, I've been more then lenient with you then I guess I should be, you don't like the rules, leave....

18. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Just trying to help you out as you were doing exactly what I did to get my second yellow card and I would hate for it to happen to you too. Now maybe you could move this discussion elsewhere to be continued tomorrow night when I get time. It's sullying my beloved Dallas sucks monkey nuts thread.

19. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

This is done dude, no more discussion....now back to our regular scheduled program....carry on fellas...I'm loving sharing the basement with Cowboys fans everywhere..hehehe

20. ragman

That's telling him, Sweets!!!