Giants Vs Cowboys

Discussion in 'NFL Gameday' started by ollysj, Oct 20, 2010.

?

Who will win this game?

Poll closed Oct 27, 2010.
  1. Giants

44.4%
  2. Cowboys

55.6%
  1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Since this is a total cluster F....

Anyone want to discuss the game as a whole? Feel free to do so in this thread.

Want to keep the Romo injury smack talk going? We have a NFL Smack Talk forum.

USE IT.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2010
  2. I'll start......:icon_cheesygrin:

And develop some thick skin Cowgirls will ya.....

Carry on.

3. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

Hey, Giants fans. You still gave 35 points to the Cowboys. How many games do you think you can win doing that?

4. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Emphasis on gave

5. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

I did like what dez bryant showed on this game..

Omenese is a lost art

6. It's called garbage time buddy.....

7. Dez might soon be their best overall receiver.....even better than Miles Austin.

8. Omen

come on sodev wasnt really garbage time.....we were one TD away from winning garbage time is when you up by 21 with 2-5 min left or its the 4th qtr and your winnig by 30

1 person likes this.
  9. The Sith

The Sith 1st Stringer

why don't you stick it where the sun don't shine and take your TROLLING BUTT over to the Giants section. All tou been doing is stirring up mess a like little girl.

10. You mean BBB....:icon_cheesygrin:

You still had to recover the onside kick.......at that time it was garbage time when it was 41-28 with less than 2 minutes left in the game.

We should've put the game away sooner and not give them any hope of a miracle comeback.

11. Get the hell over it....cry me a river.

12. Omen

Sort sodev

J meant bbb

13. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

Honstly dont think he is at Austins talent level physically. Odd considering Dez was hyped as a top 5 talent and Austin was a UDFA, but alot of people dont know Austin runs a 4.29

14. That's cool....lol

15. Dez showed a lot of playmaking ability on Monday Night....I didn't make that presumption just physical wise. In a track race....Austin would win hands down. But what I'm saying is that Dez could soon develop as the more complete receiver. Austin had a couple key drops that hurt Dallas in the end.

Dez is a rookie and Austin had four years under his belt....even though this is Austin's first full season as a starter after his breakout 10 start season last year.

But the Cowboys don't give out #88 to just anyone.....