Brad Childress Takes A Jab At Vikings QB Brett Favre

Discussion in 'Minnesota Vikings' started by SRW, Nov 7, 2010.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Vikings coach Brad Childress said during his postgame news conference, “I’m not going to stand here like Brett Favre and tell you I need compassion, I need a hug. I’m arightâ€￾ according to Judd Zulgad of the Minneapolis Star Tribune. Favre was asked last week if Childress was a compassionate coach and jokingly said he could use a hug. Childress said he expected fans would probably call for his job, just as they did in 2008 in an early-season victory over the Detroit Lions. "It’s part of people wanting to get involved," Childress said. "It’s certainly their right, they always have the right to be able to express themselves. As you guys understand, First Amendment right, right?â€￾

Source: Star-Tribune

2. 86WARD

86WARD -

What a douche bag...

A shot at Favre is really necessary? I guess we know one player that wants Childress out...right Big Blue...lol.

3. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

Two drama queens, fighting for attention

4. :word_10:

I was surprised though that Favre wasn't mentioned specifically among the players that wanted Childress fired.

5. URL54MVP

URL54MVP Pro Bowler

Minnesota is scoring big on the entertainment factor right now. :icon_cheesygrin:

6. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

Is TO in Minn now

7. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

He was, but Childress fired him, the moment TO arrived

8. codatious99

codatious99 cheese head

let favre coach the team

9. Sportsguy

Sportsguy AKA-Sportsguy9695

Things arent good in Minnesota right now. and With the head coach taking a jab at his starting Quarterback. Could certainly make things worse in Minnesota

10. The Red

The Red GO BLUE!!!

I don't think this was a jab at all? Favre was asked if Childress needed compassion and he said he could use a hug. Childress replied by saying he didn't need compassion or a hug. So Favre says he does and Childress responded by saying he doesn't. Where is the jab? Media trying to make something out of nothing

11. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

He already had full control over the O anyway....

12. PurplePeopleEaters

PurplePeopleEaters moon over minnie!

simple. bye childress. bye favre. nice knowibg you both.