#cowboysUK Monkey Balls

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by smeags, Aug 29, 2007.

1. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Rags, please stay on topic from here on out...

2. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

I will, Sweets. Thank you.:icon_redface:

3. brakos82

brakos82 30% more cats than last year!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KCfesccOzQ&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Cowboy Play Like Girls.wmv[/ame]

2 people like this.
  4. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

That's an insult to girls everywhere.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2010
  5. SoDev

SoDev Don't tase me, bro!

lol... great song

6. smeags

smeags militant geek

7. warcrychief

warcrychief Ur just da assistant Pimp

(Dallas Cowboys players) "We get to play a home game! In the Super Bowl!?!" :RUchoking: :RUchoking: :RUchoking: :RUchoking: :RUchoking: :RUchoking: :RUchoking: :RUchoking: :RUchoking: :RUchoking: :RUchoking: :RUchoking: :RUchoking: :RUchoking: :RUchoking: :RUchoking: :RUchoking: :RUchoking:

Last edited: Nov 5, 2010
  8. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

I actually feel a little bad coming in here with my canned 'DALLAS SUCKS' response.

Maybe I don't feel bad so much as stating the complete and total obvious.

That much talent and only one win to show for it. What a freaking joke.

9. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

I think when it's all said and done after this season the cowboys will still have 5, yes 5 count em, 5 more super bowls than the eagles so go sit on a rod.

2 people like this.
  10. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

Crazy that your team might have 4 more Super Bowls than wins this season. YIKES!

DALLAS SUCKS!

11. smeags

smeags militant geek

you may want go get your fingers checked out because your window of opportunity to win another one before the eagles get thier first just got slammed the heck down on them.

12. ragman

You desperately need someone to write you some new material.

What you're writing is old, stale, not funny, and doesn't have an ounce of creativity in it. Write in this thread when you have something new.

Thank you.

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

The natural order of things will return soon, sir.

13. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

How is it old and stale to point out that the pathetic ball sucking boys have only one win this season? After all the collosal fail he is referencing JUST happened. I think perhaps you hit the wrong quote button because the only thing old, stale, and uncreative was Roy's dusty old SB trophies which have rod to do with today's cowturd team.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2010
  14. smeags

smeags militant geek

i was going to go the cowheckers official site to talk smack but .............

15. ragman

I think Fred Gaudelli said it best in Barry Horn's column in Saturday's issue of The Dallas Morning News. Gaudelli is a producer on NBC's SNF. "Half of the country loves the Cowboys and the other half hates them. The important thing is that 100 percent of the country cares about them."

Horn's article is titled Cowboys Still Prime-Time Material if you want to read it, and since all of you seem to be getting your jollies correcting me.

16. smeags

smeags militant geek

well if a guy from dallas says it it must be true.

17. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Do you have a thought that doesn't come directly from the Dallas Morning News? If your a fan of the NFL you care about every team in the NFL. Dallas isn't 1/10th as special as your mommy and daddy told you they were

18. ragman

Have you read the article? If not, you don't have the right to comment on it.

Thank you.

19. smeags

smeags militant geek

this is america, i the right to do whatever the heck i want especially when it comes to pointing out the cold water effect the cowboys situation has caused to the collective male fanbase.

20. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

Eagles fans = p**is touchers

Thats just mean