Donovan McNabb Says "It's Hilarious" He Didn't Know Redskins Playbook

Discussion in 'Washington Redskins' started by BigBlueBruiser, Nov 9, 2010.

1. smeags

smeags militant geek

yeah and high school was fun too.

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

i defended mcnabb sometimes to a fault before you got here florence nightendale. ask around. no, on second thought don't, it's better when you make statements without knowing all the facts.

2. 86WARD

86WARD -

Hilarious!

YouTube - Cape Fear Laughing

I didn't see him laughing on the sideline while Rex ran the drill.

So McTurd's hit the denial stage.

3. smeags

smeags militant geek

while mcnabb deserves his share of the blame for this season let's face it, he's playing in the nfl's equivelent of hades.

4. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

[​IMG]

5. PurplePeopleEaters

PurplePeopleEaters moon over minnie!

McNabb isnothing more than the product of Andy Reid's offense. Let's be honest. Koy Detmar, AJ Feeley, Jeff Garcia? Come on. Jeff Garcia was garbage with 3 other teams. McTurd is exactly that. A turd. And its showing in Washington. Any one who thinks otherwise is drinking McTurds spooge...........I mean Kool-Aid.

Maybe. Maybe. The second best Eagles QB. Cunningham>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>McNabb. Jaws>>>>McNabb.

ha ha ha ha.

btw - i'll take the turd in minnesota. he could besuccessful with that dolt of a headcoach we have now.

6. smeags

smeags militant geek

wow and andy panda said nfce fans were ignorant.

so tell me focker, who were thos three other teams that garcia sucked with ? oh wait yeah, it was the lions, cleveland and oakland right ?

yeah, great freaking argument.

7. PurplePeopleEaters

yeah. exactly. none of which garcia fit the system. he's a system guy. feeley looked good im miami huh? system. exactly like mcnabb looks good in washington. system.

guess andy panda was right.

great clip and i'm stealing mcturd.

8. smeags

smeags militant geek

the fact that those teams sucked beyond suck obviously had zero to do with the fact that garcia stunk and please forget the fact that the lions ran the same system basically.

also if you knew anything about reid's system and mcnabb's skillset you'd realize that the sytem had to be altered a lot.

feely looked good here for 5games in gameplans that didnt come near to even the altered WCO sytem reid was running with mcnabb. any game he entered after that he was horrible but hey, if a.j. feely & koy detmer are your bullet points to prove your point knock yourself out.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2010
  9. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

He never even played in Oakland, so theres only 2 teams he sucked with. And Tampas offense wasnt a WC based system like SF or Philly but he still made a probowl there.

1 person likes this.
  10. smeags

smeags militant geek

you're right, not sure why i thought oakland but yep, he made the pro-bowl in a sytem other than the WCO.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2010
  11. PurplePeopleEaters

dont be sad because your o was successful with a number of qbs. its not a bad thing smeagies. so the system had to be altered for mcturd. not like systems arent altered for every qb in the world. no just for mcturd. if that were the case, it would just further the point that he doesnt get it sometimes. like now in wash.

i never said garcia was terrible. hes just a system qb and he fits reid's system. same way mcturd is. love mcturd. to think garcia is not is epic failure. sure his teams were bad. he contributed to it. however, there have been bad teasms where a qb was somewhat productive.

12. smeags

smeags militant geek

PPE - you could point out several other reasons that mcnabb is a turd and be spot on. i'm jutst saying you're wrong in calling mcnabb a system qb. at this time nobody can make that claim. the skins are horrible. his issue isn't all about the change in sytem but also involves the lack of talent in front of him.

btw - phigles, do you see this ? i am defending mcnabb.

13. PurplePeopleEaters

you're right gruden and the bucs didn't use anything west coast.

:icon_rolleyes:

14. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Who are you and what did you do with Smeagle?

15. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

So smeags... You're saying as long as McNabb has a good o-line and talented skill position players around him, he can be a good quarterback.

So could Tim Couch. So could Heath Shuler. So can every other QB that has ever made it to the NFL.

He was brought in to elevate a lesser team which better QBs do.

1 person likes this.
  16. 86WARD

86WARD -

lol...Heath Shuler.

17. 86WARD

86WARD -

SOrry, I trademarked it. vCash please. :icon_cheesygrin:

18. smeags

smeags militant geek

that's beyond a silly post. tell me what QB has ever performed at a high level consistently without talent around him. i'll give you a hint. NOBODY.

the point of the discussion isn't even about the o-line or players around him it's about whether or not mcnabb was only good because he played in reid's system which i strongly disagree with and to make a judgement to the contrary based on that mess of an organization in D.C. is ridiculous.

my man, i call it like it is. i may have agreed that it was tome for him to go but i surely won't rip him when it's not warranted.

the guy can play the QB position and people who know the game realize he probably wasn't the ideal fit for the WCO because of his subpar accuracy. if he gets to minny next year and can go verticle off of play action he will light it up.

19. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

Oh boy, if every burnout NFL quarterback could use that excuse... that'd be just friggin' dandy. 'Sure I was the top overall pick, but I went to a bad team. Don't judge me! Don't call me bust!' Imagine if David Carr went to a team with a great o-line, decent to solid WRs, and one of the shiftiest, hardest-to-gameplan-against RBs in the game.

You prove my initial point.

Above you say it isn't even about the o-line or players around him, yet I read this from you just a few posts above:
    So which is it?

phigles stole your login. There is no freaking way you'd be going to bat for this guy as much as you are, especially right now.

20. Greg Brosh

Greg Brosh Local Eagles Fan Fantasy Guru

With the decisions Childress has been making, I don't see a reunion.