Packers Vs Falcons

Discussion in 'NFL Gameday' started by ollysj, Nov 24, 2010.

?

Who will win this game?

Poll closed Nov 28, 2010.
  1. Packers

63.6%
  2. Falcons

36.4%
  1. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

The Atlanta Falcons host the Green Bay Packers at Georgia Dome on Sunday 11/28/10. Kickoff time is 1:00 pm EST

Discuss….

2. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

One of the game of the weeks in my opinion, between this, NO/DAL, and SD/IND. Matt Ryan has been so good in the Georgia Dome, but who's hotter than Aaron Rodgers right now? Not many people if any. The Packers defense plays similar to the Ravens who Matt Ryan torched on Thursday night 2 weeks ago, but the Packers offense can score at anytime unlike the Ravens. I think the Falcons will drop this game and the Saints will be tied with them for the NFC South division lead after a win over the Cowboys tomorrow.

28 - 24 GB

3. 86WARD

86WARD -

Game of the week. Ryan doesn't lose at home...until Sunday. Packers win 27-24.

4. WarEagle

WarEagle Team Veteran

No way fellas. Falcons win this decisively and put any doubts about their right to be at the top of the Power Rankings to bed.

Falcons 31 - Packers 17

5. mmehring

mmehring Cap'n Stabbin

Your nuts if you think the packers only put up 17 points against a mediocre atlanta secondary. I could see the falcons winning..but not with 31 points against our D thats been HUGE the last couple of weeks.

6. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

Packers in a nailbiter

7. WarEagle

WarEagle Team Veteran

Nuts? The Falcons put up 27 at New Orleans and 26 against Baltimore. Both of those teams have considerably better, and higher statistically ranked defenses than Green Bay. I don't see it as a stretch AT ALL for Atlanta, whose offense has gotten more of a rhythm than it had in either of the games I mentioned, to put up 31 on Green Bay at home. It's certainly possible that Aaron Rodgers and Co. can put up more than 17 against Atlanta. But I'm counting on a more spirited effort from an underrated Falcons D. Probably just the homer coming out in me. And I can live with that.

8. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

Just checked the TV schedule, it's live on TV for me :cele10:

Just hope it isn't a curse.....

9. WarEagle

WarEagle Team Veteran

I'm pretty stoked. It's being shown here on the West Coast as the early Fox game today too! Should be a showdown. Here's to a good game!

10. codatious99

codatious99 cheese head

in atl, on the way to the game yo. im pretty pumped

11. WarEagle

WarEagle Team Veteran

Roddy White tweeted from Waffle House about 45 minutes ago! LOL! That's some good game-day grub right there! Thought that was pretty funny.

"Eating waffle house this stuff is so good" - roddywhiteTV

Go Falcons!

PS - I think the poll for who wins this game at the top is hilarious! 7-2 Packers in Atlanta? LOL! Yeah, whatever. :icon_twisted:

12. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

great match-up here of 2 top nfc contenders. if green bay plays their 'A' game, they may be able to outscore the falcons.

13. Saintsfan1972

Saintsfan1972 BREESUS SAVES

hoping for a tie :icon_cheesygrin:

14. WarEagle

WarEagle Team Veteran

A tie?? LOL! Saints fans! :icon_cool:

15. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

Did I mention lately, that our secondary sucks?

16. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

Thanks to that personal foul, we kept them to a FG

17. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

Screw, 3 and out

c'mon guys, you can't play dead for the 1st Q on O, like you did last week

18. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

Zumbo with the sack

19. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT