#cowboysUK Monkey Balls

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by smeags, Aug 29, 2007.

1. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

I'll punch Reid in the face if this can even be considered a trap game.

1. It's the Cowboys.
    2. It's a team on a hot streak rallying behind a new leader.

2. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

To suggest that Eagles vs Dallas could EVER be a trap game shows either a lack of understanding of the term or a lack of comprehension of the depth of hatred between the teams. Either way your wrong as always.

3. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

Oh really?

I talked to a guy on Facebook who's as big an Eagles fan as anyone in here and he thinks that the Cowboys will win Sunday night's game outright.

So take that.

4. smeags

smeags militant geek

well there u have it, it's a trap game because some eagles fan on facebook said the cowboys will win. :icon_rolleyes:

5. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

So take that?
    Are you eleven?

6. ragman

No.

I'm 23 years older than you are, based on your public profile.

7. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Fixed to say what you really wanted to say.

8. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

PS. Congrats on figuring out the interwebs grandpa but your friend on Facebook isn't exactly a universally respected reference source. So take THAT!

9. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

......waits for Jihad Joe to point out the brilliant irony of me making fun of his maturity level in a thread entitled Dallas Suck Monkey Balls.

10. ragman

My Eagle fan friend doesn't think the Eagles will make the playoffs either.

11. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Your Eagles fan friend sounds like we need to throw snowballs at one of our own. More because he's friends with you than his opinions.

12. ragman

He just looks at things objectively. You Eagles fans should try it sometimes.

13. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Unless you are willing to admit that the Cowboys suck monkey balls, look in the mirror when questioning objectivity.

14. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

Some funny crap in herev......imo a fan of said team should never go against his team no matter what.....

15. smeags

smeags militant geek

yeah that's swell and all but you still haven't come close to expalining your opinion that this is a trap game for the eagles.

16. ragman

This is really very simple. It doesn't take an Albert Einstein or Stephen Hawking to understand it.

The Dallas Cowboys are 4-8, with no chance in hell of making the playoffs. The Philadelphia Eagles are 8-4, tied with the New York Giants for first place in the NFC Eastern Division. The Eagles have to fly to Dallas, THEN they have to fly to New Jersey to play the Giants the following week.

The Cowboys have no pressure to win on Sunday. The Eagles do.

Trust me on this. The Eagles will look past the Cowboys on Sunday and start focusing on the Giants the following Sunday. Like I said, this is a trap game.

It's really very logical.

17. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

So you DO understand the meaning of the term. You don't understand the depth of hatred between the teams. Eagle's Cowboy's will NEVER be a trap game.

18. ragman

Don't you think it's asking too much of a team to play two divisional rivals, on the road, back to back, and expect them to win both of them?

19. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Please see weeks 10 and 11 of the Eagle's schedule this year Einstein.

20. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Missed the on the road part of your question.... but NO I don't think that's too much to ask.