Redskins QB Donovan McNabb's Agent Calls Benching "Beyond Disrespectful"

Discussion in 'Washington Redskins' started by BigBlueBruiser, Dec 17, 2010.

1. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

Like he has done with many opposing cornerbacks this season.

2. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Let' not act like he's Eli Manning or Brett Favre

3. 86WARD

86WARD -

He's pretty much been the same player his whole career except for maybe one or two years...no matter who was QB - Mark Brunnell, Vinny Testaverde, Patrick Ramsey, Jason Campbell, Chad Pennington, Todd Collins, Donovan McNabb. He's consistently average, so yeah, in a way, you are correct...he's not aging fast...

4. 86WARD

86WARD -

Couldn't possibly act like he's Eli Manning. Eli Manning has talent...

5. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

6. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Troll elsewhere

7. Plus a ring......

[​IMG]

That's one more than the entire Eagles' organization has.

8. 86WARD

86WARD -

lol.

9. agreed with Ward

Moss has been an average starter his whole career.

10. The Red

The Red GO BLUE!!!

I wouldn't go that far yet!!!

11. 86WARD

86WARD -

Shanahan has been horrific since benching Jake Plummer in Denver...lol.

12. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

i believe that i heard somewhere the redskins announced that mcnabb will be the #2 qb this week and then will be the #3 emergency qb in the last 2 games of the season......... it's obvious he's not going to be back with the team next year. the skins have no intent of honoring the contract.

this season has been a collosal failure for this organization from the top down ...........

13. warcrychief

warcrychief Ur just da assistant Pimp

if i remember correctly...i called washington the Misfits of da NFL. replacing Oaktown.

14. 86WARD

86WARD -

lol...

Grossman brought the team back from being down 20. 322 and 4TD's on the day...

15. wait for next week. no way he can keep that pace up. We all know the Cowboys can't cover anything.

16. Rex Grossman completed 19-of-39 passes for 182 yards, one touchdown, and one interception against the Jaguars in Week 16.
    The Rex that we've all come to know and mock returned at Jacksonville, showing bad judgment, poor accuracy, and little feel for the pass rush. He averaged just 4.7 yards per attempt against one of the league's worst secondaries and only emerged victorious due to a long string of Jaguars' miscues.

from rotoworld.com