Tom Coughlin Sat In Dark Room For 2 ½ Hours After Loss Vs. Eagles

Discussion in 'New York Giants' started by BigBlueBruiser, Dec 21, 2010.

1. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Are you really bringing that weak butt bad winner crap here on GIF. GTFO with all that nonsense. You vagiant fans talked plenty before both games and we have all the right in the world to talk all we want now. It's not like Vick or D Jax are on here rubbing your noses in it. You should take a few hours to sit in a dark room and think about all we have to say for a while.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2010
  2. I wasn't being serious.....brag all you want.

I don't give a crap.

3. TOP DAWG

TOP DAWG Pro Bowler

I guess sitting in a dark room 2 1/2 hours evaluating a bad loss isn't that weird, but heck, I sure wouldn't tell anyone. I usually take the get drunk on my butt after bad crap happens, then get in a fight, and thrown in jail. Kind of normal crap.

4. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

Funny how all the gmen fans are crying badsportmanship and crap but when they beat us soundly and hurt our qb it was funny but the situation changes and y'all are about to lose it ......man I thought we lived in the past shesh

5. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to TheSnowman again.

6. smeags

smeags militant geek

exactly, why the hell would coughlin tell people let alone the press ?

7. smeags

smeags militant geek

yeah well what do you call a team that shut of the t.v. feeds to opposing team's coaching booth ?

8. The Sith

The Sith 1st Stringer

I wonder if he was sitting on the crapter in the dark for 2 1/2 hours.

9. Dfence

Dfence Special Teamer

No 1, I certainly am not a 'chick' (simply cfreaking the gender on the post would have told you that).

No2, it's Scotland, for the uneducated.

No3, I've probably been watching American football (and listening on the Armed forces network) for longer than a lot of the people on the board, so just because I'm in Scotland doesn't mean I don't know a hell of a lot more about the game than a lot of people do.

But that's enough of that. Now back to the banter.....

10. 86WARD

86WARD -

Coughlin will probably be in a dark room for 5 hours this Sunday...

A. Because of the butt whooping he took today.
    B. THere's no where for the Giants to go...lol.

11. Alcohol_IV

Alcohol_IV eBattle Champion

QFT. Can we call him Choke Manning yet?