The Official Philadelphia Eagles Thread

Discussion in 'Philadelphia Eagles' started by smeags, Aug 27, 2007.

1. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

So we need to win our last two games and have the Bears lose to the Packers next week for the No. 2 seed and a bye. I hope that happens because I want no part of the Packers in the wild card round.

2. smeags

smeags militant geek

agreed. plus the bye would help just on the fact that the vikes game got moved to tuesday. 3 games in 12 days will suck for the team.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2010
  3. DawkinsINT

Did Omen hack your account? :lol:

4. smeags

smeags militant geek

:icon_redface:

5. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

Agreed.

Have the Packers already clinched a playoff spot even if they lose next week?

6. No.....the Packers need to win against the Bears to clinch a spot.

Both the Packers and the Giants are tied at 9-6. The Giants can get the final spot with a win over the Redskins and a Packer loss to the Bears.

7. DawkinsINT

I'm a Panthers fan after tonight's game.

8. A Buccaneer fan too I hope lol.....the Saints can clinch homefield with a win over Tampa Bay.

9. DawkinsINT

Crap. I didn't know that. I'm a Bucs fan too!

10. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

11. The Buccaneers winning at the Superdome with the amount of players they have on IR and rookies starting would be very remarkable. Forgot to mention.....you have to be a Packers fan too Dawk. The Bears own the head-to-head tiebreaker over the Eagles.

Falcons loss vs. Panthers + Saints loss vs. Buccaneers + Bears loss vs. Packers + Eagles win next two games = Eagles get the No. 1 seed

ESPN Playoff Machine

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2010
  12. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Like the Eagles comeback vs the Giants was. Never say never.

13. smeags

smeags militant geek

who knows about the 1 seed. sure it would be great to get HFA throughout but just win the last two games. whatever happens in other cities is out of the team's control.

if the eagles would have to go on the road for the nfccg i for one would love the eagles offense on turf in jan because that is something to worry about if you're atlanta or new orleans.

1 person likes this.
  14. DawkinsINT

They both looked very beatable last night as well.

15. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

Great post.

Gotta handle our business. Priority #1.

Then pray like hell that Green Bay shows up next week and gets a win.

Far too much luck involved with getting the #1 so I'm not even going to worry about that. Like smeags said, I don't think you want the team speed of the Eagles on turf. That crap would be nasty.

16. DawkinsINT

When Peters was called to inform him of making the Pro Bowl, he probably put them on hold.

17. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

18. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

LOT OF FREAKING WORK TO DO.

19. smeags

smeags militant geek

the o-line was freaking horrible, again. they have taken a step back from last year. if anything vick has made them look 1000 times better than they really are. they look good against garbage teams but god for bid they play a good defense.

but please, somebody go get capt in this thread so he can tell me how clueless i am about this o-line and how the time last year helped them, yeah i need a nice dose of that. :icon_rolleyes:

and reid once again along with morningwood fails miserably. how many times was winfield going to be allowed to have a clean shot at vick ? how many times were the eagles going to go deep when the o-line couldn't give vick time ? 13 runs ?

yeah, way to go grab the #2 seed boys.

Last edited: Dec 29, 2010
  20. DawkinsINT

You really won't let Captains comments about the offensive line go. :lol:

Cliff Lee!