Ravens FS Ed Reed's Brother Missing After River Jump

Discussion in 'Baltimore Ravens' started by BigBlueBruiser, Jan 8, 2011.

1. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

Crap, he's going to play even better than he normally would. freaking scary.

2. Dragonite

Dragonite Simply Arrogant!

Cool, I hope Ed Reed has the game of his career and that they find his brother alive and well during the game. Good Luck Ravens...never thought I would say that. lol.

3. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Since I am an attention tramp and it's always about me I would just like to say I was right and all you sentimental folk were wrong :-D
    Sucks to be the Chiefs

4. Flacco2MasonTD

Flacco2MasonTD ಠ_ಠ

I agree with Crowned - Ed could play a beast of a game tomorrow.

5. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

wtf? why would any of us give a crap personally about ed reed and his brother? for all we know, ed's brother was trying to murder someone and that's why the cops were chasing him .............. so we're cheering for a murderer and his brother? of course, the ravens have other murderer's on their team, so i guess if you like murderer's, then you should cheer for the ravens.

6. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

^ RIIC. There really sentimental folk Captn. Don't upset em.

7. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

Honestly, his brother was evading police after attempting to run someone off the road. How much sympathy should you show? Death is an awful thing but I have little sympathy for those who put others lives at risk at the expense of their own stupidity.

He is playing yes, great. If for whatever reason he doesn't play he better not be accepting that game check. Hopefully his brother is alive and well but anyone who's ever seen or knows the Mississippi, he's dead.

8. 86WARD

86WARD -

Stay with his family. :icon_cheesygrin:

9. Flacco2MasonTD

Flacco2MasonTD ಠ_ಠ

But what if Brian Reed was rushing to the hospital to secretly donate a kidney to an orphan who had been on dialysis and while driving was so focussed on saving the child that he had tunnel vision preventing him from seeing both the other motorists and the police pursuing him but while driving along he saw a nun drowning in the river so he pulled over and jumped in to try to save the nun but even when he got out to the nun and just got hold of her the current over came both of them and they were swept away. Come on.

10. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

good point. this is much more likely than the info we have been told thus far. i jumped to conclusions. my bad.

11. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Personally I's say he should have just let the nun's god save her and then ask why only he saw the nun and cops didn't

12. Flacco2MasonTD

Flacco2MasonTD ಠ_ಠ

You're a reasonable man - I knew you'd see it my way :icon_cheesygrin: