Packers Vs Bears

Discussion in 'NFL Gameday' started by ollysj, Jan 16, 2011.

?

Who will win the NFC Championship Game?

Poll closed Jan 24, 2011.
  1. Green Bay Packers

69.6%
  2. Chicago Bears

30.4%
  1. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

[​IMG]

The Chicago Bears host the Green Bay Packers at Soldier Field on Sunday 1/23/11. Kickoff time is 3:00 pm EST

Discuss….

2. Too bad they replaced the old George S. Halas trophy.....

Bears.

3. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

I both want and think that the Packers will win this game.

4. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

So do I :icon_cheesygrin:

5. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

The Packers are playing too good right now, I can't pick against them.

24 - 20 GB

6. The Sith

The Sith 1st Stringer

Go Bears don't want to see all the stinkin cheese head fans invading our fine city for the Superbowl.

7. codatious99

codatious99 cheese head

holy sh!t..... bears .... packers..... NFC f'n championship...............

ive been out of the GIF for about a month, computer crashed, sad sad days. coming to save the day some random credit card and a hecked up intrest rate. thus, new laptop. (i kid i kid )

very excited for this game. two great teams representing a stronger NFC north division. no scoere prediction from me, i just want a good game. go pack go

1 person likes this.
  8. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

Packers are hitting on all cylinders and right now Aaron Rodgers is about as good as it gets at QB.
    Packers...31
    Bears......13

9. mmehring

mmehring Cap'n Stabbin

Packers 31 - 17...we are just too good right now..the bears dont have the corners to match our 5 wide package..McCarthy will pull all the stops out on this one. Defense will have a field day with cutlers crapty line.

10. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

NFL Films must be creaming their pants over this matchup. If this is a competitive game we might see the hype machine try to sell it as an instant classic. I just hope we get a good, tough, knock down and drag out fight. These franchises deserve nothing else.

11. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

34-20, packers.

12. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

everyone will be all over the packers and steelers cocks for the championship games. however, the bears and jets are better than most people give them credit for so one of them could get tripped up, especially if they're overconfident.

13. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

The Packers are aware who they are playing and ain't going to underestimate them. This game will be much harder than the Falcons game, but if the team stay focused we can pull out another (close) win

14. 28-27 Bears

15. Tarkus

Tarkus The Thread Stalker

Just the team I didn't want to see get in the playoffs. Bears are rightfully the underdogs but don't discount the way the teams match up & how close their games usually are.

In Soldier Field, gotta stay with the Bears in a close one...

27-24

16. 86WARD

86WARD -

I gotta pull for the Bears, but the better coach and the better QB will win this one.

Packers 30-24.

17. URL54MVP

URL54MVP Pro Bowler

Anyone picking this to be a blowout just doesn't understand how the Bears and Packers play each other. What happened in Atlanta last week has zero bearing on that. Green Bay could very well win but they will have to fight and claw for it.

I'll take the Bears 24-17.

18. SpankyNoodle

SpankyNoodle Can't Spank the Spank

Da Bears!!

19. Dougerrrr

Dougerrrr Laus Deo

It will come down to who has the better qb and I think that's Rodgers. Cutler has played pretty well recently but I think Rodgers will be the better man this game.